Enjoy the Morning Aarti, boat ride and rooftop breakfast tour in Varanasi that hold religious importance. The 4 hour duration tour offers you a soul awakening experience with invigorating Morning Aarti followed by a boat ride and breakfast at the rooftop of Dolphin restaurant. Take home a different experience of spiritually as you witness soothing Ganga Aarti, relish the morning scenes during the boat ride and devour scrumptious breakfast in a restaurant with the best bird's eye view of the city.
- One hour boat ride from Assi Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat
- Witness Varanasi city morning scenes during the boat ride
- See the revered cremation ground of Hindus in Manikarnika Ghat
- Take pleasure in a delicious breakfast at the Dolphin Restaurant
The Morning Aarti and Rooftop Breakfast tour begins with your pick-up at 5.30 am from your hotel lobby in Varanasi. Board the chauffeur driven car and leave for Assi Ghat to see the morning Ganga Aarti. It is famous globally for a profound worship of Ganga River, which is highly revered in India. The Aarti is a daily ritual and takes place twice in a day. Enjoy the spiritual event full of religious faith and vigor. You will get a chance to come close to Hindu culture and religious practice.
After a high-spirited aarti you will be taken for a boat ride from Assi Ghat to Maniarnika Ghat. Board the boat from Assi Ghat and enjoy the ride to Maniarnika Ghat. The latter ghat is known for being considered an auspicious place for cremation in Hinduism. Catch joyous sights along the way of the rising sun, ancient temples, people engaged in daily activities on the banks, etc. On reaching Manikarnika Ghat, disembark the boat and proceed to enjoy a walk through the narrow bustling lanes exploring the city. After that you will be taken for breakfast in Dolphin restaurant. Then 4 hour long tour will complete and you will be dropped back at your hotel in Varanasi.
- A tour guide well versed in English.
- Mineral water will be provided.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Service of pick up and drop from the hotel.
- Boat Ride on River Ganges
- Morning breakfast served at Dolphin Restaurant is included.
- All taxes and service charges are included.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund