Morning Aarti and City tour is all about the sparkling lamps, soul touching sounds of hymns and a mind-opening tour of the Varanasi city. The tour is of 4 hour duration in which you will be shown the beauty of Varanasi city. Start with the morning Ganga Aarti and follow it with a city tour covering important places in the city.
- Attend the refreshing morning Ganga Aarti
- Capture the breathtaking shots of Varanasi glowing with the sun
- Visit the ancient temples and peaceful ghats
- Get to know about the history by English speaking tour guide
The Morning Aarti and City Tour will begin with your pick up from the hotel lobby at 5.00 am. Our cab will pick and take you to the Assi Ghat. It is on the banks of Ganga River and its popularity has extended to several movie shootings. Be a part of the daily morning aarti referred to as Subh e Banaras. Notice the Hindu culture and religion with the rituals being performed during aarti by the priests. The huge brass lamps, flower decoration, musical instruments, the sound of the river, altogether create a magical atmosphere. As the morning aarti completes, proceed to the hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast, get ready for the city tour. The sightseeing places that you will cover are : BHU, the Asia largest residential university, Birla Temple (Vishwanath Temple), Bharat Kala Bhawan museum, Monkey Temple, Durga Temple and Bharat Mata Temple. After this, the tour completes and you will be dropped back at the hotel.
- A tour guide well versed in English.
- Mineral water is included.
- Sightseeing according to the itinerary.
- Pick up and drop facility from the hotel.
- All taxes and service charges applied.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.