Morning Aarti and City tour is all about the sparkling lamps, soul-touching sounds of hymns and a mind-opening tour of the Varanasi city. The tour is of 4-hour duration that let you unearth the eternal expanse of history and culture of Varanasi city. Start with the morning Ganga Aarti and continue with the city tour that covers important places in Varanasi.
- Attend the refreshing morning Ganga Aarti
- Capture the breathtaking shots of Varanasi
- Visit the ancient temples and peaceful ghats
- Learn the history of Varanasi from the tour guide
The Morning Aarti and City Tour will begin with your pick up from the hotel lobby at 5.00 am. The driver will take you to the Assi Ghat, which is on the banks of the Ganga River. Be a part of the daily morning Aarti referred to as Subh e Banaras. Observe the Hindu culture and religion with the rituals being performed during Aarti by the priests. As the morning Aarti completes, proceed to the hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast, get ready for the city tour. The Varanasi sightseeing that you will cover includes BHU (the Asia largest residential university), Birla Temple (Vishwanath Temple), Bharat Kala, Bhawan Museum, Monkey Temple, Durga Temple, and Bharat Mata Temple. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to the hotel.
- A tour guide well versed in English.
- Mineral water is included.
- Sightseeing according to the itinerary.
- Pick up and drop facility from the hotel.
- All taxes and service charges applied.
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.