A perfect Mumbai city tour must introduce you to the artistic, historic, and scrumptious aspects of the city and our exciting Elephanta Caves tour with Mumbai special breakfast does exactly that. In this tour, your day will begin with a delicious Mumbai-style breakfast at a local Maharashtrian restaurant, followed by a trip to the historical masterpiece- the Gateway of India. The tour will end with an exciting excursion to the Elephanta Island where you will explore the primitive rock-cut temples of the 7 th century in the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Elephanta Caves.
- Lip-smacking authentic Maharashtrian breakfast
- Exciting trip to the glorious Gateway of India
- Fun-filled day trip to Elephanta Island
At 7:30 am you will be picked up from the hotel lobby and meet your guide at the Regal Theatre ticket counter in Colaba. He will give your day a flavorsome start by taking you to a famous local restaurant that is known for its Maharashtrian dishes. You will enjoy a palatable breakfast consisting of food like Keema Pav, Bun Maska, and delicious masala tea. After enjoying a hearty meal, we will head to the next stop.
The next stop of your Mumbai excursions will be the Gateway of India. This old landmark known for its Indo-Saracenic style of architecture was built in 1911 and has a lot of history attached to it. The tour guide will give you a detailed account of the place and make your tour informative.
After exploring the place for a while, we will head for the last leg of the tour i.e. Elephanta Island tour. At 9:00 am you will board in the boat from the Gateway of India pier and after a boat ride, you will reach the Elephanta Island. You will be accompanied by a tour guide who will tell you about the rich history of the primitive Elephanta Caves. The Caves are a representative of the 7 th century Buddhist and Hindu art and its intricate rock carvings are a sight to behold. After exploring the caves for a good 2 hours, the tour will come to an end and you will be taken back to the pier on the boat.
Note: Elephanta Island tour package will not be functional on Monday since the Elephanta Caves remain closed that day.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Mumbai Style Breakfast.
- Bothway Transfer from Mumbai Hotel.
- Shared Boat Ride for both way.
- Entry Fee of Elephanta Caves.
- Shared Professional guide.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any additional service not mentioned above.
- Any deviation from the above existing route
- 0 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.