Morning Elephanta Caves Tour With Mumbai Style Breakfast0
At 7:30 am you will be picked up from the hotel lobby and meet your guide at the Regal Theatre ticket counter in Colaba. He will give your day a flavorsome start by taking you to a famous local restaurant that is known for its Maharashtrian dishes. You will enjoy a palatable breakfast consisting of food like Keema Pav, Bun Maska, and delicious masala tea. After enjoying a hearty meal, we will head to the next stop.
The next stop of your Mumbai excursions will be the Gateway of India. This old landmark known for its Indo-Saracenic style of architecture was built in 1911 and has a lot of history attached to it. The tour guide will give you a detailed account of the place and make your tour informative.
After exploring the place for a while, we will head for the last leg of the tour i.e. Elephanta Island tour. At 9:00 am you will board in the boat from the Gateway of India pier and after a boat ride, you will reach the Elephanta Island. You will be accompanied by a tour guide who will tell you about the rich history of the primitive Elephanta Caves. The Caves are a representative of the 7 th century Buddhist and Hindu art and its intricate rock carvings are a sight to behold. After exploring the caves for a good 2 hours, the tour will come to an end and you will be taken back to the pier on the boat.
Note: Elephanta Island tour package will not be functional on Monday since the Elephanta Caves remain closed that day.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Mumbai Style Breakfast.
- Bothway Transfer from Mumbai Hotel.
- Shared Boat Ride for both way.
- Entry Fee of Elephanta Caves.
- Shared Professional guide.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any additional service not mentioned above.
- Any deviation from the above existing route
- Lip-smacking authentic Maharashtrian breakfast
- Exciting trip to the glorious Gateway of India
- Fun-filled day trip to Elephanta Island
- 0 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.