As Khajuraho is prominent due to its ancient 950 – 1050 CE constructed temples, its surrounding areas are also encircled with various sightseer destinations enhanced with natural scenic beauty and wildlife sanctuary. This Panna tour package brings you to Panna National Park & Tiger Reserve and to the historical Pandav Caves, where Panadvas spent their long time of their expulsion.So, stop discussing with others, just book your Panna tour package with Indiator and get the best services throughout your trip.
- Explore the Wildlife at Panna National Park.
- Have an adventurous trip to Panna National Park.
- Delve into the history of Pandav Caves & Waterfall.
- Cherish angling and boat ride at Benisagar Lake.
- Spend a memorable evening at Ranguan Lake.
In the early morning between 5:00-6:00 am, our chauffeur will pick you up from the hotel and proceed to the Panna National Park. On arrival, drop you to the entrance gate from where you board into the safari for the tour of the wildlife along with guide.
Panna National Park, situated in Panna and Chattarpur district spread over an area of 542.66 sq.mt. and 57 Km far from Khajuraho, remarkable for its wildlife species and tiger reserves in the country. The Panna National Park consists of a diverse range of wildlife includes Mammals, Avifauna and Repltiles like Tiger, Leopard, Wild dog, Wolf, Hyaena, Caracal, Sloth bear, Chital Sambar, White necked stork, honey buzzard, Paradise flycatcher, python and much more. Other than this, Panna National Park also has a huge range of Flora named as Anogeissus latifolia, Tectona grandis, Anogeissus pendula, Bosswelia serrata etc. Panna National Park and Tiger Reserve is the well preserved & maintained national park of India. Apart from Wildlife diversity, Chattarpur is also known for diamond industry.
Afterwards, our guide will walk you to the ancient Pandavas Caves & waterfall, a part of the Panna National Park.
This Panna Tiger Tours also takes you to visit the Pandava Caves & Waterfall, is a place where, Pandavas spends long time during their banishment. These caves are age-old that even their name was mentioned in the Hindu epic Mahabharata. This waterfall is dropped from the height of 30 meters from the Ken river. Our history says that, during the stay of Pandavas, Arjun, one of the five Pandavas cut the rock with his arrow to make the path for the flow of fresh water from the river Ken into the lake. The place has five caves for five Pandavas and one for the Draupadi, a wife of Pandavas.
After the wildlife and historical visit, our driver will drop you back to the hotel around 12 PM.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Jeep Safari.
- Entrance fee.
- All taxes and service charge.
- The Package does not include
- Air or train fare.
- Any Meal.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
“Panna National Park - Rare sight for Tigers�June 01 2018
If you are going for Tigers only do not go but if you going for wild safari it's a good place to see wild animals, Impala, elephants etc, our tour was good and we enjoyed it!
Its a different worldApril 01 2018
If you are fond of wildlife and want to watch them at close quarters, this place is recommendable. It is a big national park that houses several animal species.