Exploring a place on a motorbike is altogether a different experience than doing the same in a car. Riding a bike is a fun, you can actually experience a true feel of the place. If you agree with this, then this trip to the serene coastlines in North Goa is the perfect package for you. In this Goa Motorcycle Tour, you can explore the countryside in North Goa on a bike (non-geared). This ride will be accompanied by a local tour guide. The tour would take you from Calangute to Reis Magos Fort. The tour will end on a delicious snack/coffee at a local café.
- The fun-filled bike ride from Calangute to Reis Magos Fort.
- Mouthwatering snacks/coffee at a local café.
- The ride will be accompanied by a local tour guide.
Morning at 08:00 am, you would be picked from your hotel in Goa. From here, you will be driven to the meeting point in Calangute where you will be meeting the local biking guide. After a short brief, you would start riding the bike all the way from Calangute to Reis Magos Fort through the country side. The bike ride in Goa would end at Infantaria Café with some chicken sandwiches and tea/coffee. If you are a pure vegetarian, then the finishing point can be Plantain Leaf Restaurant where you can enjoy hot piping Idli-Sambhar. Post meal, our driver would drop you back to the hotel.
- Services of a local English speaking biking tour guide
- Return hotel transfers by car on a private basis
- Private non-geared scooter
- Refreshments at local café
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Waer comfortable clothes (Shorts/T-shirts)
- Helmet will be provided.
- Any foot ware will go.
- Kids are allowed.
- First aid kit will be available.
- No Internet access.
- No Alcohol allowed.
- Carry your sun tan, mosquito repellent, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
A good experienceFebruary 12 2018
Bike ride from Calangute to Reis Magos Fort. was an adventurous one. A really good trip by Indiator!