Mumbai Highlights and Chor Bazaar Private Tour0
Your Mumbai city tour will begin in the morning between 8:00 and 10:00 am. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the famous Gateway of India- a historical arch-monument built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary in 1911. After that, we will head to the Prince of Wales Museum which houses a vast collection of artefacts and historical relics.
Later, we will take you on a drive past some of the most famous colonial buildings in Mumbai, namely Victoria Terminus, Mumbai University, and Rajabai Clock Tower. You will then reach one of the most fascinating places to visit in Mumbai- Dhobi Ghat. This is a fun site to explore in order to see how washer-men still use traditional ways of washing clothes to run the largest outdoor laundry in the world.
Then, we will take you to Marine Drive to absorb a panoramic glance of the Arabian Sea in its ravishing beauty. You will also go on a Mumbai sightseeing tour exploring thrilling places like the Chowpatty Beach where you can enjoy some delicious street food. You will also visit the Parsi Towers of Silence and one of the most posh localities of Mumbai- the Malabar Hills.
We will then head to Mani Bhawan- a museum dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. The final leg of this Mumbai tour package is a visit to the renowned Chor Bazaar. It is one of the largest flea markets in India, popular for selling antiquities like vintage clocks, jewellery, furniture, and other interesting relics. At the end of your Chor Bazaar tour, we will drop you back to the hotel and your Mumbai excursion will come to an end.
- Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Entry Fee of all Mentioned Monuments.
- Accompanied expert Local English Speaking Guide.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore the paradise of antiquities- Chor Bazaar
- Revel in a thrilling Mumbai sightseeing tour
- Enjoy a drive past famous colonial buildings of Mumbai
- Visit Dhobi Ghat- the largest open-air laundry in the world
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya will remain closed on Monday.
- Monument ascending orders can be changed; it will be based on Hotel Location.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Private Mumbai City and Shopping Tour
- USD 40 Per Person
- 8 hoursDuration
Private Tour of Dharavi slum and Shopping in Mumbai
- USD 50 Per Person
- 6 hoursDuration