Indiator brings you an enthralling Small group Mumbai highlights tour package which will take you on a road map of all the exciting tourist sites like Shivaji terminus, Prince of Wales museum and many more to explore. Not to forget about the out of the box places to see while on a Mumbai city tour, including Dharavi slums and Dhobi Ghat where you will get a chance to observe the local lifestyle of the people of Mumbai. This exciting tour also includes a scrumptious meal at a famous local restaurant to satisfy your cravings of authentic food.
- Explore the famous tourist attractions in Mumbai.
- Visit Dharavi, largest slum of Asia.
- Spend some time around the localities at the Dhobi Ghat.
- Capture a picturesque view of the sunset as you drive through the sea link.
On the day of your Mumbai city tour, our driver will pick you up from your hotel porch or Mumbai Cruise Port at around 8:00 – 08:30 AM in the morning and drive you around the city to see the famous attractions. The first on your tour would be Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya which is also known as Prince of Wales museum. Drive past the massive Mumbai University campus, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and Rajabai Clock Tower and grasp the eclectic vibes of the city. Later, stop for lunch at a famous local eatery and relax for a while before you leave for the other phase of your Mumbai sightseeing tour.
After lunch, proceed for a Dharavi Slum tour to witness the immensely populated slum area of Asia as our skilled guide takes you around for a brief tour and later drive to Mani Bhawan(Gandhi Sangrahalaya). Last, but certainly not the least, head over to the famous Dhobi Ghat to explore the world’s largest open laundry and observe the daily hustle of Mumbaikars. Later, drive past the Bandra-Worli sea link and admire the panoramic view of the ocean.Subsequently, proceed to hotel for overnight.
Note:-The routing of your itinerary could be changed as per your hotel location.
- English Speaking tour Guide for Mumbai tour and local guide for Dharavi slums Tour .
- Fixed menu Lunch in good Restaurant.
- Entrance Fees to the all Mentioned monuments.
- All Transfer and Sightseeing by shared AC minivan.
- Bottled water during tour.
- All other Taxes and service Fee.
- Any additional service not mentioned above..
- Any deviation from the above existing route.
- Personal expenses and tips
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 39-10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 75% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.