Nandi Hills also remarked as ‘Nandidurg’ acquired its name from the Nandi temple built on the top of the hill. Encompassed in lush green the mountain also resembles the shape of the sleeping bull. The height of this hill is 4,851 feet above sea level and it is a perfect spot for a day excursion from Bangalore. This tour curated for travelers cover Tipu’s drop, Muddenahalli Museum, Gavi Veerbhadra, Nandi temple, Amruth Sarovar and Arkavathi river.
- Experience the excursion to Nandi Hills and Tipu’s drop.
- Discover the Muddenahalli Museum for its collection
- Explore the divine temples-Gavi Veerbhadra and Nandi temple
- Visit the glorious water bodies-Amruth Sarovar and Arkavathi river.
Get picked up from the Bangalore hotel around 6:00 AM for a full day excursion to Nandi Hills. Located at a distance of 60-65 Km, upon reaching the destination start your day with a delicious breakfast in a local restaurant. Subsequently proceed to explore the Tipu’s Drop, a 600-meter high cliff known to push down the prisoners to their death. The other sites you will be visiting include Gavi Veerbhadra temple, Muddenahalli Museum followed by a mouth-watering lunch in a local restaurant. Subsequently, this full-day tour to Nandi hills takes you to visit the Nandi temple, Amruth Sarovar, and Arkavathi River. At the end of the tour, enjoy an outside glimpse of bungalows built in the British era. In the evening proceed back to Bangalore hotel as your trip to Nandi hills concludes here.
- Service of local English speaking tour guide.
- Entry fee of all places.
- Complimentary breakfast & lunch at local South Indian style Restaurant.
- Transfer by private car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Note – Amruth Sarovar subject to allow go down.
Nandi Temple is so beautifulDecember 02 2018
The hills are serene and keep calling me. I like the Nandi Temple. Nice tour arrangements and good work Indiator guys.
Wow trip and great peopleSeptember 10 2018
Its a beautiful city and I loved the Nandi Temple. Great effort by Indiator guys and the guide was so cool.
One day trip to Nandi HillsJune 19 2018
Although, it was one day tour, but still me and my family love the services provided by Indiator.
best place to see sunriseMay 15 2018
Beautiful place to visit . Do visit early morning to see the sunrise and the fog . The clouds will make your day ...