Nandi Hills also remarked as ‘Nandidurg’ originated its name from the Nandi temple situated on this hill and this mountain also resemble with the shape of the sleeping bull. The height of this hill is 4,851 feet above sea level. At the time of Chola rule, it was named as Ananda Giri, ‘The Hill of Happiness’. So Book Full day Tour to Nandi hill with Transfer to enjoy the amazing glimpse from the top of the hill.
- Experience the excursion to Nandi Hills and Tipu’s drop
- Discover the Muddenahalli museum
- Explore the divine temples-Gavi Veerbhadra temple and Nandi temple
- Enjoy the visit of glorious water bodies-Amruth Sarovar and Arkavathi river.
Our driver with friendly and experienced guide wills you up from the Bangalore hotel around 6:00 AM for full day excursion to Nandi Hills. After completing the journey of around 60-65 Km, you reached to the destination point.
On arrival, have delicious breakfast in a local restaurant. Subsequently, enjoy the charm of the smoggy Nandi hill – fresh wind, clouds, and greenery and go to explore the Tipu’s Drop, a 600-meter high cliff known to push down the prisoners from the cliff to their death.
Later, take you to a visit to the Gavi Veerbhadra temple and after that, we will take you to the Muddenahalli Museum after the knowledgeable trip of the museum, we will take you for the mouth-watering lunch in a local restaurant.
Subsequently, this full day tour to Nandi hills takes you to visit the Nandi temple, situated at the base of the Nandi Hills, devoted to Nandi the bull. Later, we will move towards the Amruth Sarovar also familiar as ‘The Lake of Nectar’ or ‘Lake of Ambrosia’, a splendid water body and in the late night, the water of this lake looks heavenly.
Afterward, move towards the Arkavathi River, a major source of water for the nearby cities. At last, you can take a short outside glimpse of bungalows built by the British and the gardens.
In the evening between 3-4 PM, we will drive you back to the Bangalore Hotel and with this, your one day trip to Nandi hills ends here.
- Service of Local English speaking Tour guide.
- Entry Fee of all places.
- Complimentary Breakfast & Lunch at Local South Indian style Restaurant.
- Transfer by Private Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Note – Amruth Sarovar subject to allow go down.
Nandi Temple is so beautifulDecember 02 2018
The hills are serene and keep calling me. I like the Nandi Temple. Nice tour arrangements and good work Indiator guys.
Wow trip and great peopleSeptember 10 2018
Its a beautiful city and I loved the Nandi Temple. Great effort by Indiator guys and the guide was so cool.
One day trip to Nandi HillsJune 19 2018
Although, it was one day tour, but still me and my family love the services provided by Indiator.
best place to see sunriseMay 15 2018
Beautiful place to visit . Do visit early morning to see the sunrise and the fog . The clouds will make your day ...