Nandi Hills Day Excursion from Bangalore4
Get picked up from the Bangalore hotel around 6:00 AM for a full day excursion to Nandi Hills. Located at a distance of 60-65 Km, upon reaching the destination start your day with a delicious breakfast in a local restaurant. Subsequently proceed to explore the Tipu’s Drop, a 600-meter high cliff known to push down the prisoners to their death. The other sites you will be visiting include Gavi Veerbhadra temple, Muddenahalli Museum followed by a mouth-watering lunch in a local restaurant. Subsequently, this full-day tour to Nandi hills takes you to visit the Nandi temple, Amruth Sarovar, and Arkavathi River. At the end of the tour, enjoy an outside glimpse of bungalows built in the British era. In the evening proceed back to Bangalore hotel as your trip to Nandi hills concludes here.
- Service of local English speaking tour guide.
- Entry fee of all places.
- Complimentary breakfast & lunch at local South Indian style Restaurant.
- Transfer by private car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Experience the excursion to Nandi Hills and Tipu’s drop.
- Discover the Muddenahalli Museum for its collection
- Explore the divine temples-Gavi Veerbhadra and Nandi temple
- Visit the glorious water bodies-Amruth Sarovar and Arkavathi river.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Note – Amruth Sarovar subject to allow go down.