North India Temples Tour with Taj Mahal1
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
On your arrival at the airport, our representative will receive and transfer you to the hotel in Delhi. The rest of the day will be free for you. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Old Delhi Sightseeing – Agra by road (200 Kms /approx. 4 Hrs)
After breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Delhi will begin accompanied by your tour guide. Enjoy the visit to Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate and catch drive past view of some major government buildings.Explore Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in Delhi famous for traditional Indian clothes and jewelry. In the afternoon, you will be driven towards Agra in an air-conditioned private car. On arrival in Agra, check in at the hotel and relax in the evening. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Agra Sightseeing– Jaipur by road (250 Kms / approx. 5 Hrs)
Early in the morning at around 5.30 AM, you will be taken to Taj Mahal for a beautiful sunrise visit. After the sunrise visit, return to the hotel for breakfast. Next, visit the Agra Fort and then get transferred to Jaipur city with an enroute visit to famous Indo-Islamic architecture, Fatehpur Sikhri. On arrival in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. In the evening, you can explore nearby places in Jaipur. Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Amer Fort, located at 11 kms away from the city. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort. In the afternoon, you will be taken for a city tour of Jaipur with a tour guide. The places you will visit are - Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. Then return to hotel for overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi road (260 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs)
After the breakfast, you will be driven back to Delhi in an air-conditioned vehicle. After reaching Delhi, you will visit the Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. After the Delhi sightseeing, check-in at the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 6: Delhi – Amritsar by Shatabdi Train (approx. 6 Hrs)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to the railway station to board the train to Amritsar (Swarna Shatabdi Express). On arrival in Amritsar, you will be transferred to the hotel. In the afternoon, relax at the hotel. Later in the evening, you will be taken to the Palki Ceremony, a process of carrying the holy book Guru Granth Sahib to room accompanied by chanting of hymns. After a day of peace, return to the hotel for overnight stay in Amritsar.
Day 7: Amritsar Sightseeing and Wagah Border
After having breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Amritsar. Start the day with a visit to the holy Golden Temple, followed by Jallianwala Bagh. Then explore the local Hall Bazaar and indulge in some shopping. In the afternoon, go to Wagah Border for watching the daily joint military exercise of India-Pakistan, Beating Retreat ceremony.
Later you will be dropped back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Amritsar.
Day 8: Amritsar – Dharamshala by road (200 Kms /approx. 5 Hrs)
After the breakfast, you will be driven to Dharamshala by a private car. Along the route, enjoy the scenic journey through the Western Himalayas. On arrival in Dharamshala, check in at the hotel. Relax in the hotel for the rest of the day and enjoy an overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Day 9: Dharamshala sightseeing
Post breakfast; enjoy the sightseeing tour of Dharamshala with a tour guide. The popular places you will love are - Chamunda Devi Temple, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market. After the tour, return back to the hotel and enjoy the stay at the hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 10: Dharamshala – Delhi [By Flight]
Relish the breakfast; you will be transferred to Dharamshala Airport for boarding the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, you will be picked up from the airport and transferred to the hotel in Delhi. In the evening, you can explore the local markets in Delhi. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 11: Delhi – Varanasi [By Flight]
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to the Delhi Airport for boarding the scheduled flight to Varanasi. On arrival in Varanasi, meet our representative at the airport and get
transferred to the hotel. In the afternoon, enjoy an excursion to Sarnath, an important pilgrimage site for Buddhists. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day 12: Boat ride and Varanasi Sightseeing
Early in the morning, you will be taken for a sunrise boat ride on River Ganges. After the boat ride, return to the hotel for breakfast. And leave for a sightseeing tour of Varanasi. Enjoy the visit to - Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple and Bharat Mata Temple. Then stop at Banaras Hindu University (B.H.U.), a famous public university. Final visit to Bharat Kala Bhavan, an art and archaeological museum located at Banaras Hindu University. Return to the hotel for overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day 13: Varanasi – Delhi Departure (By Flight)
After the breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to the airport in Varanasi for boarding the flight back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, you can continue your further travels. Your 13 days Taj Mahal and Temples of India tour package will hereby complete.
Note: In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
- All transportation, sightseeing and transfers by Air conditioned vehicle.
- Airfare are included for the sector Dharamshala to Delhi/ Delhi to Varanasi & Varanasi to Delhi in economy class.
- English speaking Local Guide during sightseeing at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Amritsar and Varanasi
- 12 Nights Accommodation at below mention 4 star hotels or similar category hotel.
- Regent Grand- Delhi
- Howard Plaza- Fern- Agra
- Golden Tulip- Jaipur
- HJ Clarks Inn- Amritsar
- Asia Health Resort- Dharamshala
- Rivatas- Varanasi
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Monument Entrance fee at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Varanasi as per Itinerary.
- Train Ticket for the sector Delhi- Amritsar at AC Chair Car
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort- Jaipur
- Boat Ride on River Ganges in Varanasi.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking charges, driver allowance and service charges
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Visit Red Fort, the long time royal residence of the Mughal emperors
- Dream come true visit to the grandeur of the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Discover fascinating Rajasthani architectures in Jaipur
- Magnificent blend of Persian, Turkish and Indian architectures – Humayun’s Tomb
- Explore Chamunda Devi Temple, around 700 years old temple in Dharamshala
- Excursion to Sarnath, where Buddha gave his first sermon after attaining enlightenment in Bodhgaya
- Sunrise view from a relaxing boat ride on Ganges River in Varanasi
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
kaiAugust 28 2019
13 day trip to India
A 13 day trip to India was booked by me from Indiator as a surprise for my wife on the occasion of our wedding anniversary. Though I had a hunch that maybe she would not be k with spending so many days for the vacation but to my surprise, she was simply blown out with the beauty and the services offered by tour operator.