If you are in Delhi and want to spend your weekend outside the Delhi with your family or friends, then, One day Agra trip is the best option to book your Agra tour. Agra has so many things to do like monuments, shopping markets, Tonga ride and much more.
- Know more about the Mughals.
- Hope you enjoy your Agra day tour package.
- Transfer service from Delhi to Agra through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Have fun on the Tonga ride at Taj Mahal.
- Have a mouth-watering savory lunch in a local restaurant.
At around 8:00 am, our envoy will pick you up from the Delhi hotel/Railway station/Airport for the amazing Delhi Agra tour by car. We will take you to Agra through Yamuna Expressway, on arrival in Agra. First, we will take you to visit the incredible view of Taj Mahal, need no introduction, this is one of the seven wonders of the world. Outside the Tajmahal gate, you can also enjoy the Tonga ride.
After that, we will take you for a palatable lunch in a good local restaurant.
After having a delicious lunch, we will drive you towards the Agra Fort, where the imperial family of Mughals resides once and also used as the treasure house of the Mughals.
The Agra day tour package also gives you the time to shop for your loved ones.
Finally, we will drop you back to the Delhi hotel/ Railway station/Airport and with this, your Delhi Agra tour package ends here.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, & Agra Fort.
- All Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
One day Agra tourJuly 16 2018
I booked a one day Agra trip from Delhi with Indiator and it was great. The driver didn't speak a ton of English, but spoke enough and the guide we met in Agra was very well spoken and informative. I saw the Red Fort and Taj Mahal before heading back to the international airport that night.