One Day Trip to Taj Mahal from Bangalore With Return Flight1
Your same-day Taj Mahal tour will begin early morning when our driver will pick you up from the hotel (Between 3:30 – 4:30 AM) and drive you to the Bangalore Airport according to the schedule of your flight. You will board a flight to Delhi and enjoy a delicious breakfast on the flight. On reaching Delhi Airport, our driver will greet you at the airport exit gate and take you to Agra in a comfortable AC car. After enjoying a road trip of approximately 3-4 hours, you will reach the city of Taj.
On reaching Agra, you will be taken to a local restaurant to satiate your hunger with a delicious lunch.
After that, we will head to the Taj Mahal with a professional guide who will steer you around the famous monument and provide you with informative insights. You will fall in love with the captivating beauty of the white mausoleum. After a detailed tour of the Taj, we will drive you back to Delhi from where you will board a flight to Bangalore around 10PM – 10:30 PM. A delectable dinner will be provided on the flight. On reaching the Bangalore Airport, our driver will drop you back to your hotel and your same-day Agra tour from Bangalore will come to an end.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Agra.
- Admission Ticket of Taj Mahal monument.
- Breakfast on board in flight.
- Lunch in Agra Restaurant.
- Dinner on board in flight.
- Bangalore– Delhi – Bangalore. Both way air tickets in economy class.
- Private Transfer service from Bangalore hotel to the city airport and vice-a-versa.
- Delhi to Agra by a private air-conditioned car and vice-a-versa.
- Mineral water during the travel
- All taxes and service charges
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities
- Driver and guide Tips
- Personal shopping, etc.
- Travel in total comfort from Bangalore to the Taj Mahal
- Get enchanted with a detailed Taj Mahal tour
- Relish palatable breakfast and dinner on the flight
- Enjoy an appetizing lunch at a local restaurant in Agra
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 30 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 15 Days prior to a date of travel, 50% cancellation charges.
- 03 Days prior to a date of travel, 100 % cancellation charges.
shaneJune 11 2019
Being cramped in the city life is terrible especially when you don’t have any clue where to escape, which is why I chose this amazing private same day tour to Taj Mahal from Mumbai which was suggested to me by the travel experts of Indiator. Initially I was skeptical about the fact that how inconvenient it would be to travel so far and cover all the major attractions in one day, but I’m so glad I took the chance. The tour was extremely comfortable and fun and we covered almost all the exciting places which of course included the magnificent Taj Mahal. I was provided with an English speaking tour guide who assisted me throughout the tour. It was a lovely experience and I will definitely book more India tour packages with Indiator in the times to come