Hyderabad is an interfusion of natural and artificial attraction like artificial lakes, gardens, historical monuments, and much more. Hyderabad city is situated 500 meters above sea level, and globally famous as “City of Pearl�. Our overnight Hyderabad city excursion covers the sightseer places like NTR Garden, Husain Sagar Lake, Lumbini park, Golconda Fort, Qutub Shahi tombs, Magnificient Mecca Masjid, Charminar, Salar Jung museum and Chow Mohalla Palace.
- Admire the beauty of the Asia’s largest man-made Husain Sagar Lake.
- Magnetizing 3D laser show at Lumbini park.
- Fun activities in NTR gardens.
- Enjoy the majestic architect of world famous Charminar.
- Thoroughly explore the Golkonda fort and Qutub Shahi Tombs.
- Glimpse of enchanting Mecca Masjid
- Explore the antiquities at the Salar Jung Museum.
- Appreciate the archaic blend of European and Mughal dynasty at the Chow Mohalla Palace.
Day 1: Hyderabad (D)
You will receive a warm welcome from our representative at the Hyderabad Airport/Railway Station/Hotel, and then drive to the hotel. After check in, rest and revive for some while and subsequently, leave for the Hyderabad city tour. Recommended arrival time between 10:30 AM – 14 PM.
We start your journey from the NTR Garden, spread over the land of 36 acres, praised for its various sporty options like boat ride, roaring cascade, and much more. Subsequently, our next move to the adoring scenic view of the Husain Sagar Lake where you can also do the boat ride and aqua sports. Our next drive is towards the Lumbini Park, the major attraction of this place is the musical fountain, water cascades and most eminently 3D Laser show. Finally, you will drive to the local restaurant for flavorsome food. In the end, you will drop to the hotel for overnight comfortable stay.
Day 2: Hyderabad (B,L)
In the next morning after breakfast, get yourself ready for a day excursion, our guide along with cabbie pick you up from the hotel at around 9:00-9:30 am. Kick off your day with the visit to the Golkonda Fort, built in 1143 with mud later in 15th & 16th century rejuvenate by Qutub Shahi dynasty. The fort is acclaimed for Fateh Rahben gun, enormous palaces and history of the fort. Here, you can also take a glance of Qutub Shahi Tombs, developed to consign to grave the body of the royals. Afterwards, you will drive to the oldest Mecca Masjid, named so because the bricks and soil were imported from the Mecca. After a while, you will stop over to have the palatable food at the local restaurant.
After Lunch, our next move is towards the Charminar, a most distinguished square shaped monument with four minarets of 48.7 meters tall and four huge arches. Our next destination is in the repository of antiquities of the royal family at Salar Jung Museum. Lastly, we will take you to the Chow Mohalla Palace a heritage building constructed in European and Mughal architecture.
Finally, our driver will drop you back to the Hyderabad Airport/Railway Station/Hotel for your further journey.
- Monuments order can be changed as per your Hotel’s location.
- In case laser show gets cancelled due to a technical problem and we shall not responsible for it and no refund.
- Golkonda Fort will be closed on every Monday.
Service of Local English speaking Guide.
1 Nights Hotel Accommodations with breakfast in good 4 stra Hotel
Entry Fee of all mentioned monuments.
Laser show Ticket.
Hotel Transfer & Sightseeing by Private AC Car.
One dinner in Local Restaurant or hotel.
One Lunch during the Tour.
Mineral water during tour.
All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
good oneApril 04 2018
Husain Sagar Lake is beautiful. I really enjoyed my day and the tour guide was great. Nice trip.
Hyderabad is a must-visit placeFebruary 20 2018
The excursion to Hyderabad was a lovely one. I sat and felt peace at Husain Sagar Lake. Thanks Indiator!
Best accommodationFebruary 20 2018
I recommend this tour operator (indiator) for comfortable stay