Overnight Trip to Taj Mahal with Private Car0
Day 1: Jaipur- Agra by Road (260 Kms)
You will be received from the hotel in Jaipur at 06:00 am. From here on, you will drive to the hotel in Agra by a private car. Check in to the hotel. Take time to freshen up. Post that, meet our representative in the hotel lobby. He will take you to Taj Mahal, a monument that represents the nation worldwide. Delve into the marvel of Taj Mahal, its architecture and intricate art will take away your heart. This will be followed by a sumptuous lunch at a restaurant.
Post this, you will head towards the Agra Fort. The fort is seggerated into different sections such as Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-aam, Shish Mahal, Nagina Masjid, Moti Masjid and other important places.
Post this, our guide will take you to explore the Marble factory and prominent shopping bazaars of the city. After a long day of sightseeing, head back to the hotel in Agra for overnight stay.
Day 2: Agra- Jaipur (260 kms)
After breakfast, drive back to Jaipur. En-route; take a visit to Fatehpur Sikri also known as the Ghost City and admire the fascinating architecture. Post visit; continue driving towards Jaipur and you would be dropped back to the hotel, airport or the railway station.
- Accommodation in Agra at one of the mentioned hotels with breakfast - Crystal Sarovar Premiere / Mansingh Palace / Howard Plaza The Fern.
- Transportation from Jaipur by air conditioned private car
- Entrance fee to Taj Mahal
- Entrance fee to Agra Fort
- Entrance fee to Fatehpur Sikri
- English speaking local guide during the sightseeing in Agra
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Agra
- All applicable taxes
- Meals other than specified
- Camera fee at monument
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Mesmerized by the marvels of Taj Mahal sitting quietly on the banks of Yamuna river
- Explore the architectural wonders of Agra Fort
- A private air-conditioned car with driver from Jaipur
- Step back in time with the stories narrated by the local guide
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.