India highlights tour makes you traverse the unpredictably changing realms of the highly diversified Asian country India. The country keeps you surprised throughout the trip with its cultural and geographical shift. Book your exotic holiday to India with Indiator’s pocket friendly Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai tour package from Delhi. Witness the grand Mughal architectures in Delhi and Agra; especially one of the Seven Wonders of the World - ‘Taj Mahal’ in Agra. Visit the exquisite royal palaces of Kings and Queens in Jaipur and Udaipur. And observe the beautiful chaos in the people of ‘Indian City of Dreams : Mumbai’.
- Pay a visit to grandeurs of Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, etc.
- Click yourself with one of the Seven Wonders of the World ‘Taj Mahal’ in Agra.
- Indulge in the compelling Mughal and Indo-Islamic architectures in Delhi & Agra.
- Experience the royal feeling visiting the grand palaces in Jaipur & Udaipur.
- Visit the iconic sites of Mumbai and learn the story behind them.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
On your arrival in airport, get directed to the hotel in an air-conditioned private tempo traveler. Take rest or wander nearby as per your wish for the following day. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Relish the delicious breakfast by the hotel and set off at 09:00 AM for city tour in chauffeur driven air-conditioned car. The accompanying expert guide will tell you the history behind majestic monuments. Discover the Mughal architecture in – Red Fort (from outside), Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid Mosque, Humayun’s Tomb, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Lotus Temple (close on Monday). You will observe the predominant features of Mughal architecture like fine latticework, motifs, mausoleum surrounding Mughal Gardens, common use of marble and sandstones, cupolas, Arabic calligraphy on walls and much more. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra by Road [200 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs.]
Wake up to the complimentary breakfast by hotel and hop in to the air-conditioned car for heading towards Agra. Check in at the hotel, take rest and leave for sightseeing in afternoon. Agra is marked for boasting one of the Seven Wonders of the World ‘Taj Mahal’. Entering through the massive gateway a sprawling Mughal garden with fountains takes you to the marvel. See the impressive designs and complex works on the walls and ceilings. Move forward to next attraction ‘Agra Fort’ situated 2.5 kms away from Taj Mahal. The UNESCO- listed world heritage site astonishes you with its red colored beauty. Evening will be for leisure time. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur by Road [250 Kms/ 5 Hrs]
After having breakfast, sit back and relax on journey to Jaipur in chauffeur driven air-conditioned car. En-route pay a visit Fatehpur Sikri which once served as the capital of Mughals. Marvel at the spellbinding creation reflecting Indo-Islamic architecture. Finishing the visit continue journey to Jaipur. Check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Amber Fort, located at 11 Kms from the city. Amer Fort is a beautiful palace built by Raja Man Singh and depicts a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort.
In the afternoon, the city tour of Jaipur will begin. First stop at Hawa Mahal, one of the most famous tourist destinations built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The building is in the shape of a crown and is 5 storey. Next, stop at the City Palace, built by Sawai Jai Singh in the mix of Rajput, Mughal and European architectural style. Later, visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Jaipur - Udaipur by Flight [1 Hrs.]
You will be transferred to the airport in the morning after breakfast. Board the flight to next destination Udaipur. Afterwards, driver will drop you at the hotel in Udaipur for your cozy stay. Relax for some time then we will go for sightseeing. Climb to ‘Monsoon Palace’ [aka Sajjan Garh Palace] situated on hilltop at a height of 945 metres overlooking Fateh Sagar Lake. Soak in the moment amid flowing winds admiring the spectacular sunset view. Spend evening wandering nearby location or at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Udaipur
Have breakfast at the hotel and leave for local sightseeing in an air-conditioned car with the driver. The no-to-be-missed attractions are – Jagdish Temple, Saheliyo-ki-Bari & City Palace & Museum. Jagdish Temple is short walk from City Palace with magnificent complex incised designs. Appreciably beautified ‘Saheliyo-ki-Bari’ tells you story of its past how it was built as a gift to the princess as a dowry along with her 48 women attendants. ‘City Palace’ is a huge palace complex built under the reigns of Mewar dynasty. You will be amazed by their love for art with vibrant murals all over the walls and ceilings. Enjoy the sunset view from boat ride on Lake Pichola which boasts the flamboyant City Palace on its banks. Overnigh at hotel.
Day 8: Udaipur – Mumbai by Flight [1½ Hrs.]
After the breakfast you will be safely transferred to the airport for boarding flight to Mumbai. On your arrival in Mumbai, our representative will receive you and direct you to the hotel in an air-conditioned car. Relax in the laid-back evening at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Elephanta Caves & Mumbai Sightseeing
Try the local snack Vada Pav in the breakfast at the hotel as per your choice and then get ready to explore the Bollywood City : Mumbai. These gems from the past make your visit worthwhile – Elephanta Caves [Closed on Monday] [by return ferry – both ways], Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum, Marine Drive, Victoria Terminus, Malabar Hills, Mani Bhawan and Dhobi Ghat. The main highlights are Elephanta Caves and Gateway of India.
Elephanta Caves lie on an offshore island and are listed in UNESCO world heritage site. The different figures of Gods and Godesses are carved out from the big rocks commanding strong attention. Evening back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Mumbai – Departure
Relish the delicious breakfast and board the chauffeur driver air-conditioned car. You will dropped to the airport at Mumbai to continue your onward journey. The Golden Triangle with Udaipur & Mumbai tour package from Delhi will hereby terminate.
- All transportation, sightseeing and transfers by Air conditioned vehicle.
- Airfares are included for the sector Jaipur to Udaipur & Udaipur to Mumbai in economy class.
- English speaking Local Guide during sightseeing at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur & Mumbai
- 9 Nights Accommodation at below mention hotels or similar category:
- Regent Grand [2N]- Delhi
- Howard Plaza [1N]- Fern- Agra
- Golden Tulip [2N]- Jaipur
- Golden Tulip [2N]- Udaipur
- The Emerald [2N]- Mumbai
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Monument Entrance fee at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur & Mumbai as per Itinerary.
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort- Jaipur
- Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Round Trip Boat ferry charges for Elephanta.
- Toy Train Tickets
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking charges, driver allowance and service charges
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Can any time before 29 days only 10�eapply
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges except 10�e.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- Airfares are flexible & subject to change at the time of booking.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Supplement cost would be applicable during the date of Festival/ Fair and on 24th Dec'18 & 31 Dec'18 night.
- In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.