Private 11 Days North India and Varanasi Tour with Local Trains and Flights0
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
On your arrival in Delhi airport, our representative will be there for your warm welcome and to guide you further. You will be directed to your hotel in chauffeur driven air-conditioned car. Relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay included in the package.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing + Ride on Delhi Metro Rail
The driver will pick you up from the hotel in an air-conditioned car to take you for full day city tour. Beginning with the fleeting view of Red Fort as we drive past it we will visit: Gandhi Memorial, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk (enjoy rickshaw ride on its streets and savour Indian snacks), Parathe Wali Gali (named after its speciality in fried flatbread made of dough). Thereafter, enjoy the ride on local metro from Chandni Chowk to Rajeev Chowk metro station. Hop in the air-conditioned car waiting for you with the driver. Continue the tour visiting: Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate & Government Buildings (drive-past), Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar.
Return to the hotel by evening. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi – Agra by Train [2 Hrs. Journey]
Get ready to board an early morning train to our next destination Agra. Fitted will all modern amenities the superfast train ‘Gatimaan Express’ will also offer you onboard breakfast. It will depart from Delhi railway station at 8:10 AM and arrive in Agra at 9:50 AM. Meet our expert guide on your arrival at Agra Railway Station. Undertake the sightseeing with him to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and will stun you with its awe-inspiring architecture. The mausoleum is built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his wife Noor Jahan. A giant gateway leads through the sprawling manicured Mughal Garden to the Taj Mahal. Afterwards, visit Agra Fort located 2.5 kms away from it. The felicitous feature is high-rise fortification done so wisely that even a strand of hair cannot pass through it. It reflects the impressive level of protection and innovative mind of Mughals.
Later, check-in at the hotel for some rest. Evening will be spent with a leisure stroll in the local market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Agra – Ranthambore National Park by Train [4 Hrs. Journey]
Have a relaxing morning at the hotel; be prepared to board the train to Ranthambore. The train will depart from Agra Fort Railway station at 12:25 PM and arrive in Sawai Madhopur station at 16:20 hours. Our driver will meet you at the railway station and take you to the hotel in Ranthambore. Rest of the day will be for your individual activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Ranthambore National Park
Wake up to an action-packed morning in Ranthambore for embarking on the day long wildlife safari into Ranthambore National Park. Ranthambore National Park is one of the famous National Parks in India for active spotting of indigenous and rare species of wild animals. It will give you heart-in-mouth moments of close sight – Tiger, Jackal, Mongoose, Sloth Bear, Leopard, Sambar, Chital, Nilgai, Gazelle, Boars, Mongoose, Indian Hare, Monitor lizards, and plethora of birds. Subsequently, get back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6: Ranthambore – Jaipur by Train [2 Hrs. Journey]
Our next destination will be ‘Pink City’ Jaipur. You will board the train at 08:00 AM from Sawai Madhopur railway station to Jaipur reaching at 10:45 AM. Get transferred to the hotel from railway station by our chauffeur driven air-conditioned car. Chill in the cozy rooms of the hotel and recharge for next day sightseeing. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Jaipur
Today’s excursion to the city will begin after breakfast. Keep your cameras ready to capture the timeless beauty of forts and palaces belonging to Maharaja’s. The formidable heritage you will visit are: Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. People fancy the elephant ride in Amber Fort. Evening will be free for you to personally explore the corners of the city savouring local street food or picking up keepsakes from the shops. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8: Jaipur – Delhi [250 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs] Delhi- Varanasi by Flight [Approx. 2 Hrs]
Having Breakfast at hotel. Drive towards Delhi airport in time to board the flight for Varanasi. On arrival in Varanasi, our chauffeur will receive you from Varanasi airport and drop you at the hotel. Rest of the day free at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 9: Varanasi
Wake up in the wee hours to catch the sun rising from the boat ride on Ganges. Head back to the hotel for breakfast. Varanasi has spiritual and mythological significance; and is deemed to be auspicious place to pass away. The city’s name is derived from confluence of two rivers: Varuna & Assi. Explore the city visiting chief attractions: Bharat Mata Temple, Burning Ghats, Benaras Hindu University and Sarnath (a significant Buddhist pilgrimage). Evening you will be taken to see the famous Aarti in the Ganges. Engross in the beats of claps, ringing bells, blowing conch, enchanting mantras and hymns and the sweet-scented air. Let the magical aura of the place awaken your soul. Get back to the hotel after that. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 10: Varanasi – Delhi by Flight [Approx. 2 Hrs.]
You will be dropped at the airport to board the flight back to Delhi. Meet driver at the airport; he will transfer you to the hotel. Indulge in some shopping at Delhi and other individual activities. Get back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 11: Delhi – Departure
You would be transferred to the Delhi airport to continue your onward journey. The North India tour package with Indian Railways will hereby terminate.
- All Airport/Railway station transfers by Air conditioned vehicle on Private Basis
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with Breakfast at below mentioned / similar hotels:
- Delhi (2N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Howard Plaza The Fern
- Ranthambore (2N): Ranthambore Regency
- aipur (2N): Golden Tulip
- Varanasi (2N): Hotel Ganges View
- Delhi (1N): Regent Grand
- All Sightseeing tours with English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Flight Tickets for the sector Delhi to Varanasi return back to Delhi in Economy Class
- Rickshaw Ride at Chandni Chawk in Delhi
- Metro Train Ride during sightseeing in Delhi
- 1 Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National Park on Shared Jeep
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Boat Ride at River Ganges in Varanasi
- Train Tickets for below sectors:
- Delhi Station to Agra by Gatimaan Express (AC Chair Car)
- Tundla Station to Sawai Madhopur Station (AC 2 Tier)
- Sawai Madhopur Station to Jaipur (AC 2 Tier)
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking charges, driver allowance and service charges
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Monuments and Entry Fee
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Experience the only-in-India moments of riding rickshaw in slender streets and bustling metro.
- See the ancient marvels of Delhi including Red Fort, Humayun’s tomb, India Gate, etc.
- Marvel at grandeur of the Taj Mahal and felicitous architectural features of Agra Fort.
- Spot the rare species wildlife in Ranthambore National Park.
- Capture the royal heritage comprising forts and palaces from the period of Maharaja’s in Jaipur.
- Engross in the heavenly aura of aarti on the Ganges in Varanasi.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- Ranthambore National Park will remain closed for Tourist from July Till Mid October each year.
- Airfares are flexible & subject to change at the time of booking.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Supplement cost would be applicable during the date of Festival/ Fair and on 24th Dec'18 & 31 Dec'18 night.