Private 13 Days Royal Rajasthan Tour with Taj Mahal and Delhi1
DAY 01: DELHI
This Golden Triangle tour package with Rajasthan will starts from Delhi. In the morning around 9-10 am after breakfast, our chauffeur along with the expert Delhi tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you for the Old Delhi and New Delhi tour. Your trip to Delhi will initiates with exploring the Red fort, Lotus temple (both Closed on Monday) Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Later, we will drive you past through the India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan (President’s House). Afterward, we will drop you back to the Delhi hotel for overnight stay. (Your Pick up can be arrange From Delhi NCR Hotels or Airport as well)
DAY 02: DELHI – MANDAWA (B)
In the morning after having a mouth-watering breakfast in the hotel, our cabbie will drive you towards the Mandawa, Rajasthan tour from Delhi. After a drive of around 5 hours, you will reach to the Mandawa hotel. Take the rest of the day for your own leisure and an overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 03: MANDAWA – BIKANER (B )
After breakfast and check-out from the hotel, our chauffeur will drive you for the Mandawa city tour. Mandawa has numerous Havelis and Castle Mandawa to explore. After this visit, we will drive you towards the drive to Bikaner, after arriving spends time on your own activities, night will be spent here.
DAY 04: BIKANER – JAISALMER (B)
In the morning after having a palatable breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will take you for the day trip to Bikaner starts with the visit to the Junagarh Fort. The next stop is the Lallgarh Fort and to the largest camel farms in Asia. Later, we will drive you towards the Jaisalmer. After reaching check-in to the hotel and have a delicious dinner and a comfortable stay in the Jaisalmer hotel.
DAY 05: JAISALMER (B)
This day is planned with a Jaisalmer tour of the local delights like exploring the Havelis and forts of the city. The best part of the Jaisalmer tour package is experiencing the thrilling camel ride across the Thar Desert at sunset and witnessing the Sam Dunes in the evening. Later, enjoy a dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 06: JAISALMER – JODHPUR (B)
After breakfast, our chauffeur will drive you towards the Jodhpur. On arrival and check-in to the hotel. Take a day for your own leisure and enjoy a dinner and night stay in the hotel.
DAY 07: JODHPUR – UDAIPUR (B)
In the morning after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will take you for a day tour to Jodhpur initiates with visiting the Mehrangarh Fort and the Jaswant Thada Memorial. Later, we will drive you towards the Udaipur, en-route with visiting the Ranakpur temple. On arrival to Udaipur, overnight stay in the Udaipur hotel.
DAY 08: UDAIPUR (B)
After breakfast, we will drive you for the Udaipur tour package starts with visiting the Jagdish temple, Jag Mandir Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir or the Folk art museum. This Udaipur day tour ends with a splendid boat ride across the Lake Pichola from where you enjoy the enchanting view of the Udaipur City. Afterward, we will drop you back to the hotel for night stay.
DAY 09: UDAIPUR – PUSHKAR (B)
Morning after having a savory breakfast and check-out from the hotel, our driver takes you towards the Pushkar. On arrival and check-in to the hotel, rest and relax for some while. In the evening, we will take you to visit the temple of Lord Brahma and a visit to the holy Lake. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 10: PUSHKAR – AJMER – JAIPUR (B)
Morning after breakfast and check-out from the hotel, our chauffeur drive you to the Jaipur. During en-route, we will stopover at Ajmer Durgah Sharif – Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. Later, night stay at Jaipur Hotel.
DAY 11: JAIPUR (B)
After having a mouth-watering breakfast, our chauffeur will take you for a day trip to Jaipur initiates with visiting the Amber Fort where you can also enjoy a thrilling elephant ride. Afterward, take you for the outside glance of enchanting Jal Mahal (water Palace). Later visit the City Palace, the observatory– Jantar Mantar. The Jaipur tour package ends with a visit to the facade of Hawa Mahal and a short trip to the jewellery making work shop, Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 12: JAIPUR – FATEHPUR SIKRI – AGRA ((B)
After breakfast and check-out from the hotel, our driver drive you towards the Agra. En route, we will take you to visiting the Fatehpur Sikri. Afterward, check-in to the Agra Hotel. Later, we will take you to visit some popular marble shops of the town.
If next day is Friday then today you will visit Taj Mahal & Next day Visit Marble shops (Taj closed on every friday)
DAY 13: AGRA – DELHI ( B )
In the morning after breakfast, we will take you for the Taj Mahal tour starts with a visit to the famous Taj Mahal. Afterward, we will stopover at the Agra Fort. The Agra trip package ends with dropping you back to the Delhi Airport or Hotel for your onward journey.
** Hopefully this was a pleasant stay filled with enchanting memories from India**
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in all cities.
- 12 Nights Hotel Accommodation in good 4 Stars category Hotels on Single or Twin sharing basis. (1 Nights in Delhi, 1 Night in Mandawa, 1 Night in Bikaner, 02 Night in Jaisalmer,01 Night in Jodhpur, 2 Nights in Udaipur, 01 Night in Pushkar, 2 Nights in Jaipur & 01 Night in Agra)
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort.(Subject to Operational)
- Shared Boat ride across the Lake Pichola
- Camel Ride in Jaisalmer.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Monuments entry Fee.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore the delightful places of Delhi.
- Delve into the Havelis and Fort at Mandawa.
- Enjoy a trip to Bikaner and the Junagarh Fort.
- Experience the Camel ride and Sam Dunes at the Thar Desert in Jaisalmer.
- Have a look at the aristocracy in the Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur.
- Feel the royalty in the air in Udaipur.
- Visit the two pilgrimages – Ajmer (Muslim pilgrim) and Pushkar (Hindu Pilgrim).
- Explore the Jaipur – the pink city and its historical monuments.
- Visit the Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort.
- Visit the Incredible Taj Mahal in Agra.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 39-20 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 19- 9 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 1494 Per Person
- 12 Nights/ 13 DaysDuration
- USD 1420 Per Person
- 12 Nights/ 13 DaysDuration