Private 2 Day Mysore tour and Srirangapatna Day Trip Packages1
Day 1- Bangalore – Srirangapatna -Mysore (D)
The tour will start with your pick up from hotel in Bangalore at 08.00 am. Board the chauffeur driven car and leave for excursion of Mysore city, the cultural capital of Karnataka. Along the way, enjoy quick tour of Srirangapatna town and visit - Daria Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Srirangapatna Fort and Ranganthaswamy Temple. After the Srirangapatna tour, resume the journey to Mysore; check-in at the hotel and take a rest. In the evening, enjoy visit to famous Brindavan Gardens. Then you will be dropped back at the hotel in Mysore for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 – Mysore – Bangalore (B)
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and then hit the road for full day sightseeing tour. First, you will be taken for a visit to Chamundeshwari temple, famous for giant bull sculpture named Nandi, located on the Chamundi hilltop. After that head to Mysore Palace (Amba Vilas) and explore its Indo-Saracenic architectural beauty. Then visit one of the tallest Churches in Asia called, St. Philomena’s Church. After that you will be driven back to Bangalore and dropped at your hotel. Your 2 days Mysore and Srirangapatna tour package will hereby complete.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary.
- Service of English speaking tour Guide in Srirangpatnam & Mysore.
- Monuments entry fee.
- One dinner in Mysore.
- One Night Hotel accommodation in Mysore in 4-star category hotel.
- Battery Car ride at Mysore Palace.
- One breakfast in Hotel Restaurant.
- Transport by Air Conditioner Vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare.
- Medical insurance.
- Food and soft drink.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in.
- fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
- See the authentic Indo-Sarcenic architectural style in Dariya Daulat Bagh
- Ramble in the creatively decorated green beauty in Brindavan Gardens
- Let your attention grabbed by the giant ‘Nandi bull’ sculpture in Chamundeshwari Temple
- Travel back in time with a visit to museum in famous Mysore Palace
- Visit one of the tallest Churches in Asia called, St. Philomena’s Church
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 07 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 03-06 Days prior to date of travel, 50ncellation charges
- Less than 3 days No refund
- Ranganathaswamy Temple & Tipu Sultan Mosque visit will be from outside only.
- Taking Photographs inside Mysore Main Palace building and in Vrindavan Garden is strictly prohibited.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 66 Per Person
- 10 - 12 hoursDuration
- USD 196 Per Person
- 3 Days 2 NightsDuration