Private 2 days Ajanta Ellora Caves tour from Pune with Transfer and Hotel0
Day 01: Pune to Aurangabad by Road and Ellora Caves Sightseeing
At around 7 AM, you would be picked up from the hotel/airport in Pune and will be driven towards Aurangabad in an air-conditioned vehicle, which would be 240 Kms journey in around 5 hours. On arrival in Aurangabad, you will be taken for the sightseeing tour of Ellora caves. Ellora Caves are one of the largest rock-cut monastery temples and are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is famous for monuments of Jainism, Buddhism & Hinduism and the Kailasha Temple, the artwork of monolithic single rock excavation. It has 12 Buddhist caves, 5 Jain temples, and 17 Hindu temples. Later, you will be transferred to the hotel in Aurangabad for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Ajanta Caves Sightseeing and Pune Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be driven towards Ajanta Caves in an air-conditioned vehicle. Ajanta Caves are one of the oldest UNESCO World Heritage Site and it is a set of 29 Buddhist caves beautifully treasured in the hills. There are beautiful paintings, carvings, and paintings, the best example of Indian Art. This UNESCO Heritage Site also has huge pillars, Stupas & ceilings with carvings that are beautiful to watch. You will find Buddhist philosophy & religious teachings of the Buddha depicted through paintings & sculptures.
After the sightseeing, you will be drive to Pune and dropped at your hotel or airport in Pune.
- Private Air conditioned car from Pune to Aurangabad and back
- All transfers and sightseeing tours on Private Basis
- Accommodation at good 4 star category of hotel with breakfast
- English speaking tour guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance Fee to Ajanta Caves
- Entrance Fee to Ellora Caves
- All applicable taxes
- Any Air/Train Fare
- Lunch or Dinner
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Ajanta and Ellora caves are one of the best representations of ancient Indian-rock architecture
- Lose yourself in the beauty of the carvings & paintings in Ajanta & Ellora Caves
- Stroll around the rock-cut cave temples, especially the Kailasa Temple
- See the depiction of Indian history through Ajanta and Ellora Caves
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Ajanta Caves remain closed on every Monday, while Ellora Caves remain closed on every Tuesday.