Unshackle yourself from the restraints of stress and monotony enjoying peaceful session in the Buddhist aura of Bodh Gaya. Bodh Gaya from Varanasi Tour package offers you a tranquil time-out in one of the chief Buddhists pilgrimage sites. The village is listed as UNESCO world heritage site and is situated in Indian state, Bihar. It is widely famous as the reverent place where Lord Gautam Buddha is believed to have attained enlightenment under Bodhi Tree (Peepal Tree). Cherish visit to the renowned temple complex throwing light on the roots of Buddhist culture.
- Enjoy Bodh Gaya trip from Varanasi encountering surprising facts about Buddhism.
- Drive to Sujatha village to see noteworthy Stupa built in memory of Sujatha.
- Visit to UNESCO World heritage site ‘Mahabodhi Temple’ and nearby several international monasteries.
- Tour the embodiment of Buddhist religion noticing numerous artefacts in the museum.
Day 1: Varanasi-Bodh Gaya by Road [ 250 km by road/ 6 hours journey ]
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Varanasi around 8 AM. Leave for Bodh Gaya village in the comfort of an air-conditioned car. Arrive in sacred Buddhist village on banks of Falgu River subsequently check-in at the booked hotel. Settle down in the cozy room and unwind with a power nap.
Begin sightseeing of the rustic abode with Sujatha village sitting between the tributaries of Falgu River. The touristy site features 11 metres high Stupa dedicated to Sujatha, daughter of then head of the village. She offered kheer (rice pudding) to Lord Buddha when the stern practice of noble Eight-fold path took toll on his body leaving him severely feeble.
Next visit will be to the prime attraction ‘Mahabodi Temple complex’ built during the period of Guptas. Its architecture is based on immense brickwork comprising towers around the temple with largest one standing 55 metres high. Walk to the descendant of sacred Bodhi Tree under which Lord Buddha attained enlightenment. See the remains of Diamond throne or Vajrasana established by Ashoka at the foot of the tree. Also visit another temple beckoning right to its East. Enjoy looking at the 25 metres big imposing statue of Gauntam Buddha. Later, visit the museum in its proximity exhibiting timeless artefacts of the temple. Overnight at hotel in Bodhgaya.
Day 2: Bodhgaya-Varanasi by Road
Start your day with delicious complimentary breakfast by the hotel. Check out from the hotel as you will be then transferred safely to Varanasi by our chauffeur driven air- conditioned car. The Bodh Gaya tour package will hereby terminate.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition vehicle.
- 1 Night Hotel accommodations at Bodhgaya Regency or Similar category hotel
- Services of English speaking local tour guide
- Daily breakfast at Hotel.
- Entry fees as per the Itinerary.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.