When a nation is identified by one monument, then that monument is more than just a place of holidaying. This holds true for the remarkable Taj Mahal that sits beautifully on the banks of River Yamuna. This Hyderabad Agra Tour will take you to the Taj Mahal, the seventh wonder of the world. The water canals, fountains and the symmetry of the charbagh gardens adds to the scenic beauty that encapsulates this monument. Agra Fort, is yet another attraction of this tour which was built by Akbar in 1573. As creation of such mighty towers requires a lot of grit. Thus, this UNESCO World Heritage Site marks as a symbol of the emperors strength, power and die-heart vision.
- Soak the beauty of Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Experince the grit of Akbar standing tall in the form of Agra Fort.
- A local guide taking you back in time with his fascinating tales.
- Enjoy the access to an air-conditioned vehicle.
Day 1: Hyderabad – Agra (B,L,D)
The Hyderabad Agra Tour will start around 06:00am. The driver will receive you from the hotel in Hyderabad. From here on, you will drive to the city’s Airport where in you will board your flight to Delhi. At Delhi’s airport, our represtantative will meet you. The journey to Agra through the speed expressway will start from the airport. The journey would come to a hault at Agra’s hotel. Here, check-in and have a sumptuous lunch in the hotel. Post food make your way to the Agra Fort that stands as a symbol of Akbar’s grit. Visit to this UNESCO World Heritage Site will take you back in the era of Mughals. The visuals of the emperors of that era will fill up your mind as you would listen to the history associated with the monument. This excursion will be followed by a stroll in the local markets of Agra. In the evening, drive back to your Hotel wherein a delightful dinner awaits you.
Day 2: Agra – Hyderabad (B)
The day 2 of Hyderabad Agra Tour will start around 5:30 am when our guide will receive you from the hotel. In this excursion, you will see the Taj Mahal at sun rise. The white marble tomb sitting on the banks of Yamuna river looks stunning at the sunrise. You will feel great amidst the beautiful set up of the sun coming up, the orangish affects of the sky, fresh breeze of the morning wrapped up with the visuals of the beautiful Yamuna river running beside the Taj Mahal. On this Sunrise Tour of Taj Mahal you will be assisted with the facility of personalized photography. Post soaking the beauty of Taj Mahal head back to the Hotel where a warm breakfast awaits you. After breakfast, you will drive back to Delhi’s Airport. Now, fly back to Hyderabad. The flight will be around 4 to 5 pm. Our driver will meet you at Hyderabad’s airport who will drive you back to the city’s hotel.
Note - If you are doing this tour on Thursday, then your Taj Mahal visit will be conducted on the first day at the time of Sunset. This is because the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
*In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Agra.
- One Night Hotel accommodations in good 4 to 5 star categories hotels.
- Entry fee of monuments.
- 1 Dinner & Lunch in the hotel or Local Restaurant.
- 1 breakfast in the hotel.
- Hyderabad – Delhi – Hyderabad Air tickets in Economy class.
- Private Transfer service from Hyderabad hotel to Hyderabad Airport and vice a versa.
- Delhi Airport to Agra by a Private air condition Car and vice versa.
- Mineral water during the Travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Camera fee at monuments
- Infant charges in domestic flights
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
*Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Note: In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
Nice tripFebruary 22 2018
Taj Mahal is a spectacular monument and a must visit. Loved my short trip to Agra.
Beautiful Taj MahalFebruary 21 2018
Agra is a nice place to visit, must visit Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. I planned my family vacation in Agra with Indiator. The tour arrangements were really great. Thanks