Srinagar is a jewel on the banks of river Jhelum bestowed with enormous natural beauty in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. The untouched beauty looks straight out of the heaven with its jaw dropping innate landscape making it a perfect honeymoon destination. The famous Kashmiri handicraft, Pashmina shawls and dried fruits draw attention of lots of tourists. Another destination that we’ll cover is located 90 Kms. away from Srinagar named Pahalgam.
- Enjoy the Srinagar famous wooden boats called ‘Shikara’ ride in Dal Lake.
- Shop Srinagar specialty - the Pashmina shawls, Kashmiri handicrafts and dried fruits.
- Have a great time in the romanticizing air of Srinagar.
- Explore the Mughal gardens Nishat and Shalimar.
- Witness the originating point of Indian pilgrimage Amarnath Yatra, Pahalgam.
- Feel the adrenaline rush on the adventurous trek to Baisaran.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
On your arrival in Srinagar airport, you will be picked up by our chauffeur in an air-conditioned car. The driver will take you to the hotel 35 min away giving you the glimpse of the city en route. You will also pass through Abdullah Bridge connecting banks of Jhelum River. The city is famous for its nine old bridges which connects the two parts of the city on the banks of Jhelum River.
The city boasts beautiful lakes of which ‘Dal Lake’ is most visited for its well known Shikara (boat) ride. Check in at the hotel and get ready for the ‘Shikara Ride’ in famous Dal Lake. After having quality time in the boat, get back to the hotel for Dinner and Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar Sightseeing
Having Breakfast at hotel. Our local sightseeing to visit some of the mystifying places of the city will begin in the morning. Meanwhile you will enjoy the spectacular view of surrounding mountains covered with white blanket of snow. Visit to Shankracharya Temple, dedicated to Shiva with amazing view from the top of Srinagar and visit to 400-year-old Mughal Gardens, built by Emperor Jahangir - Nishat and Shalimar. Later you will then move to Old Srinagar to see famous landmarks such as Jamma Masjid which is around 650 years old. Later, explore the local market and spice bazaar by walking with your guide. At the end of the tour, we will drop you back to the hotel. Dinner at hotel and Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar [90 Kms/ approx. 2½ Hrs one way]
Having Breakfast at hotel. We will leave for Pahalgam by car in the morning which is 90 Kms. away from Srinagar. Pahalgam is a hill station located at a height of 2,200 metre in Anantnag district of Jammu and Kashmir. It is the origin point of the famous Hindu pilgrimage Amarnath Yatra. Next we will move to Betaab Valley, it got its name after the Bollywood movie Betaab was shot here. The idyllic setting of the place is deeply touching and refreshing. After that we will head towards Chandanwari which is our next destination.
Chandanwari holds religious significance of being the origin of Indian pilgrimage, Amarnath Yatra. While travelling from Pahalgam to Chandanwari you will see Liddle River flowing through the hills. The route will give you heavenly feel with spectacular white waterfalls coming from melting snow and pristine pine tree covered forests on the window sides. Hair pin bends might make you motion sick but the destination is all worth it.
We will continue our trip by moving next towards Baisaran meadows. The trek will be 5 – 6 kms through steep slopes leading to a breathtaking hilltop view. After sightseeing, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel. Dinner at Hotel and Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar Departure
Having Breakfast at Hotel. Check-out from the hotel and you will be transfer to Srinagar airport in time to board the flight for onward destination.
- All transfers & sightseeing tour by Air conditioned car.
- English speaking local guide as per the Itinerary.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Hotel Rose Petal Or Similar category of hotel/ resort.
- Daily Buffet Brekfast at Hotel
- Daily Buffet Dinner at Hotel.
- 1 Short Shikara Ride on Dal Lale on sharing basis.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or Train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy :-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
ParadiseMarch 26 2018
Kashmir is a heaven on earth literally. The snow covered mountains and jaw dropping views made our trip unforgettable.
Arousing mountain viewsFebruary 27 2018
My trip was damn exciting and memorable. I cannot the forget the flawless beauty with snowy peaks. Ultra fresh air and mountainous ambiance. The people did not know English but they were generous enough to communicate.
Luscious beautyFebruary 19 2018
It is an exotic holiday destination for nature lovers and boasts excellent views of the Himalayan range covered with snow. Gulmarg makes you feel like in switzerland. Do visit Srinagar when in India.