If you ever came across the pictures of Kashmir, you must have encountered a strong desire to mark your presence in this secluded Himalayan beauty. Indiator brings you an exciting Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgam tour package to visit your dream place without any worry of booking and arrangements. The Kashmir package offers you an unwinding trip in the tranquility of Dal Lake Srinagar, snowy experience in Gulmarg and a spiritual touch of Amarnath Yatra pilgrimage in Pahalgam.
- Engross in the undisturbed silence of Dal Lake on most talked about ‘Shikara’ ride.
- Surprise yourself with magnificent architecture of Mughal Gardens – Shalimar and Nishat.
- Admire the spectacular view of Nanga Parvat and Harmukh mountains from Gulmarg.
- Get some spiritual feel in the origin point of Amarnath Yatra in Pahalgam.
- Give your eyes a treat on the pristine beauty of milky-white Mountains of snow in Gulmarg.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
You will be received by our driver with an air-conditioned vehicle to drop you at the respective hotel. After taking some rest, be prepared to visit Dal Lake in the afternoon. The Lake holds special place owing to its special boat ‘Shikara’ which people love to ride on the silent waters of Dal Lake. It takes an hour to cover the lake during which you can catch exotic views of Shalimar, Nishat Garden. After that we will go to see Chashme Shahi Bagh which is built around freshwater spring having medicinal properties. Post visit you will be dropped safely to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Srinagar
Have your breakfast and board the car for sightseeing to Mughal Gardens. The two well known Mughal Gardens are – Shalimar and Nishat. We will begin with Shalimar garden followed by Nishat, both located on the banks of Dal Lake. The Gardens follow Persian styled architecture decked with Chinar tree lines, colorful flowers, multi-styled fountains, backdrop view of Dal Lake and mountains and much more. The excitingly tiring day will then be terminated by transferring you to the hotel. Savour finger-licking good Kashmiri cuisine and a comfortable sleep in the hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar [55 Kms/ approx. 2 Hrs one way]
Leave for Gulmarg (2,650 m) after having breakfast in the hotel. The beautiful hill station is two hour’s drive from Srinagar and is well connected via road. The en route sights are quite captivating making journey more exciting. Enjoy Gondola ride and witness the spectacular views of snow mountains laden with pine and maple trees. Later take a pony ride to Apharwat peak which renders picture-perfect view of Nanga Parvat and Harmukh mountains. Also visit the world’s highest 18-hole golf course field. As the dusk starts to fall, you will be driven back to Srinagar hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Srinagar-Pahalgam-Srinagar [90 Kms/ approx. 2½ Hrs one way]
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning and leave for next destination Pahalgam (2,200 m). It is famous for being the origin point of Hindu pilgrimage ‘Amarnath Yatra’. We will visit the point and then continue to famous ‘Betaab valley’,name after the Bollywood movie Betaab shot here. Another beautiful place to visit here is Chandanwari . After sightseeing, we will drive back to Srinagar and you will be dropped to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Srinagar Departure
Post breakfast board an air-conditioned vehicle sent for you with a driver for drop to airport. The Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam tour package terminates here and you can continue your onward trip.
- All transfers & sightseeing tour by Air conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide as per the Itinerary.
- 4 Nights accommodation at Hotel Rose Petal Or Similar category of hotel/ resort.
- Daily Buffet Brekfast at Hotel
- Daily Buffet Dinner at Hotel.
- 1 Short Shikara Ride on Dal Lale on sharing basis.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or Train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Any tickets for Cable Car/ Ropeway.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy :-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.