Karnataka is a gorgeous state loaded with tropical natural sceneries in the southern strip of India. Witness the spectacular pearls of Karnataka with 5 days Bangalore, Mysore and Coorg tour package. mbrace the beauty enjoying visit to millennia-old temples, roaring waterfall, sprawling gardens, peaceful nature hideouts and lot more.
- See unbelievably huge species of flora in Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Get struck by the beautiful decoration and architecture in Mysore Palace
- Witness the colossal sculptor of Nandi in Chamundeshwari Temple
- Capture magnificent sunset from Raja’s Seat
- Enjoy splendid blend of an Islamic and Gothic style of architecture in Omkareshwara Temple
On your arrival in Bangalore, our representative will receive you from Bangalore airport/railway station and transfer you to hotel. Check-in and relax for a while to get ready for the excursion to Bangalore with a tour guide. The sightseeing places you will visit are - Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Vidhan Soudha, Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace and ISKCON Temple. After the excursion, you will be safely dropped back at the hotel for a delicious dinner followed by comfortable overnight stay in Bangalore.
Day 2 : Bangalore – Mysore
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board our chauffeur driven car which will drive you to the Cultural capital of Karnataka, Mysore city. Along the way, enjoy a quick tour of famous places in Srirangapatna city visiting - Daria Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Srirangapatna Fort and outside glance of the Ranganthaswamy Temple. Then, resume the journey to Mysore and check-in at the hotel on reaching. After taking a rest, you will be taken for a visit to - Mysore Palace and Brindavan Gardens. On completion of the visits, you will be safely dropped at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 3 : Mysore-Coorg
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board the car leaving for next destination, Coorg, also called Kodagu. Along the way, visit the famous Chamundeshwari Temple, located in Chamundi Hills. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (on your own expense) after which we will continue journey to Coorg. Again, halt at Bylakuppe for a visit to Buddhist Monastery ‘Tibetan Golden Temple’. Bylakuppe is the second largest Tibetan settlement in India after Dharamsahala. Then visit the ‘Kaveri Nisargadhama’, an island hotspot of Elephant rides and boating. At last, enjoy sunset view from ‘Raja’s Seat’. Then you will be taken to the hotel where you will enjoy dinner and comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4 : Coorg
After breakfast enjoy the excursion of Coorg with a tour guide. Visit the top places - Tala Kaveri, Bhagamandala Temple, Omkareshwara Temple. After the visits, have lunch at a local restaurant on your own expense. And then continue the sightseeing visiting - Madikeri Fort and Abbey Falls. Ultimately, our driver will drop you back to the hotel, where you can enjoy your delectable dinner and an overnight stay.
Day: 5 Coorg – Bangalore
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and then check-out from the hotel. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel and drop at Bangalore or Mysore Airport/Railway station for your onward journey. Your 5 Days Bangalore Mysore and Coorg Tour Package will hereby terminate.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary.
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation in good 3 -4-star categories hotels.
- Service of English speaking tour Guide in Bangalore and Mysore.
- Daily breakfast at Hotel.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Battery Car ride at Mysore Palace.
- Battery Car ride at Lalbagh Garden.
- Fixed menu 4 dinners at Local Restaurant or Hotel.
- Transport by Air Conditioner Vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 15 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 03-10 Days prior to date of travel, 60�ncellation charges
- Less than 09 days No refund.
• Taking Photographs inside the Mysore Main Palace building is strictly prohibited,
Had an unforgettable trip ...February 13 2018
The cities are full of greenery and pleasant climate. Hills were mesmerizing and jaw dropping. The tea plantations were not-to-be-missed- sight. Food was amazing. The trip was worth every penny.
Joyous 5 days tripOctober 16 2017
Southern part of India is beautiful. It is a mix of land and hills full of natural beauty. One day you are surviving the scorching Bangalores sultry weather and the next day you are shivering in Coorgs chilly weather. It was a great trip.