The exotic land of Leh and Ladakh offers adventure and scenic views, a perfect destination for a vacation. A land like no other, Leh and Ladakh has many attractions including beautiful landscapes, ancient monasteries, palaces and lakes. The scenic beauty of clear night skies in Ladakh and clear blue water of the Pangong Tso lake is a famous attraction amongst tourists. Explore Leh and Ladakh with our Leh, Pangong & Khardungla tour package.
- Explore the beauty of Ladakh, land of mountain valleys, scenic monasteries, picture-perfect passes and lakes
- Enjoy at the Leh Palace and soak in the panoramic views of Stok Kangri Mountain and Ladakh Mountain
- A thrilling ride at the Khardung La Pass, recognized as World’s Highest Motorable Pass
- Lose yourself in the Chang La Pass route that leads to Pangong Lake, world's highest brackish Lake.
Day 1: Leh Arrival
You will be picked up at Leh Airport and transferred to the hotel. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and rest to acclimatize to the weather in Leh. In the late afternoon, visit the major attractions in Leh. Visit the Leh Palace, a former royal palace that belonged to the Leh Kingdom and it is a major tourist attraction in Leh. You will be able to view the Stok Kangri Mountain and Ladakh Mountain range from this palace.
Explore Leh Market and go for shopping of popular items like Pashmina shawls, stoles, wool garments, Tibetan handicraft items, traditional Ladakhi jewelry. Next, visit the Hall of Fame Museum, which is maintained by the Indian Army and was built in the memory of soldiers who lost their lives fighting for India at Indo-Pakistan War. It contains arms and amenities of Pakistani Army, photos, and biographies of brave soldiers.
Head towards the Shanti Stupa, a spectacular white-dome structure dedicated to Buddhism. Standing here, you will see panoramic views of the colorful surroundings of Leh city. Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and the monasteries sightseeing will begin. Ladakh is popular for beautiful monasteries and it reflects their architecture and culture. Visit Shey Monastery, which is famous for its ten meters high statue of Lord Buddha. Thiksey Monastery, located 18 km away from Leh, has an eye-catching architecture with 10 shrines in its 12 storied monastery. One of the ancient monastery, Hemis monastery is known for its beautiful architecture and collection of Buddhist antiques. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 3: Leh – Pangong Lake- Leh (223 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs one way)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Pangong Lake via the Chang La Pass, known as the third motorable highest road in the world. Famous for changing its colors, Pangong Lake is a beautiful and charming stretch of brackish water situated at a height of 4350 m, extending from India to China. Relax near the calm waters of the lake and capture the scenic views. You will be driven back towards your hotel. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 4: Leh – Khardongla Pass- Leh (40 Kms/ approx. 1Hrs.)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Khardung La Pass, at 18360 ft, which is regarded as the World’s Highest Motorable Pass. It is considered one of the dangerous roads in the world and gives a thrilling experience. En route you will see mountains covered with sheets of snow and it makes the drive adventurous.
In the afternoon, you will be driven back towards your hotel in Leh. In the evening, you can explore the local market and relax. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 5: Leh Departure
You will be picked up from the hotel and dropped at the Leh Airport to board the scheduled flight for onward destination.
- All transfers, sightseeing including airport transfers using Non Air conditioned vehicle.
- 4 Nights accommodation at Hotel Lingzi Or Similar category at Leh
- Daily buffet Breakfast at the hotel
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions, and activities as per the itinerary
- Local English Speaking Guide at Leh Only
- Permits Across Ladakh region
- 2 Mineral water bottles per person per day.
- All taxes, parking charges and driver allowance.
- Exclusions Visas Fee (if applicable)
- Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking)
- Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.