Private 5 Nights Best of Kashmir with Gulmarg Pahalgam and Sonmarg0
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
Our driver will be present with an air-conditioned car for your welcome and drop to the hotel. After resting for some time you will be taken for sightseeing starting with Dal Lake. Enjoy the Shikara boat ride on Dal Lake and witness the majestic views of mountains and spot viz. birds Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe, etc. We will return in the evening to the hotel and you can have dinner and comfortable night stay.
Day 2: Srinagar (Half-day sightseeing)
We will continue exploring Srinagar and leave after breakfast to visit Mughal Gardens, first being Shalimar bagh followed by Nishat Garden. Both gardens are an epitome of beauty combined with Persian styled constructive layout. Located on the banks of Dal Lake the gardens are decorated with multi-styled fountains, varieties of colorful flowers, vistas of Chinar trees, and much more. Afternoon will be free for your leisure individual activities. After that drop to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Srinagar- Gulmarg- Srinagar [55 Kms/ approx. 2 Hrs one way]
Wake up to a magnificent view along with hot delicious breakfast and gear up for a day in snowy mountains of Gulmarg. Gulmarg is loaded with natural beauty that looks like straight from the heaven. You will be taken for ‘Gondola’ cable car ride which will take you to Apharwat peak. The peak will render you breathtaking views of Nanga Parvat and Harmukh mountains. After that we will visit the highest (2650 m) 18-hole golf course of the world. Completing it we will drive back to Srinagar in the evening for dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar- Pahalgam- Srinagar [90 Kms/ approx. 2½ Hrs one way]
We will leave for Pahalgam (2200 m) hill station in the morning after having breakfast. It is located on the banks of Liddle River which offers a hotspot for adventurous rafting on its zigzag rapids. En route you will visit the saffron farms in Pampore which yield high grade of saffron. Enjoying the dreamy views we will head to the onset point of famous Hindu pilgrimage Amarnath Yatra. As the day recedes we will leave for Srinagar where you will be dropped to the hotel serving dinner and cozy night stay.
Day 5: Srinagar- Sonmarg- Srinagar [80 Kms/ approx. 2½ Hrs one way]
Savour the breakfast served by the hotel and get ready for day long excursion to Sonmarg. Perched at an altitude of 2800 m it is located 87 km away from Srinagar which takes 3 hours by road. Besides drop-dead gorgeous snowscape views the main attraction of the Sonmarg is Thajiwar glacier. Take ponyride to ‘Thajiwar Glacier’ and behold the spectacular sight of mountains. Later, drive back to Srinagar followed by drop to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Srinagar Departure
After you are done with your breakfast, our chauffeur driven car will pick you from the hotel and you will be dropped to Srinagar airport terminating Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam and Sonmarg tour package.
- All transfers & sightseeing tour by Air conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide as per the Itinerary.
- 5 Nights accommodation at Hotel Rose Petal Or Similar category of hotel/ resort.
- Daily Buffet Brekfast at Hotel
- Daily Buffet Dinner at Hotel.
- 1 Short Shikara Ride on Dal Lale on sharing basis.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or Train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Any Tickets for Cable Car/ Ropeway
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Walk along the boulevard of Chinar trees flanked by designer fountains in Mughal Gardens - Shalimar and Nishat, Srinagar.
- Spend some leisure quality time in the wooden ‘Shikara’ (boat) ride on silent Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- Get stunning views of Nanga Parvat and Harmukh mountains from Apharwat peak in Gulmarg.
- Visit beautiful Betaab Valley in Pahalgam famous for being shot in bollywood blockbuster ‘Betaab’.
- Enjoy pony ride to ‘Thajiwar Glacier’ in Sonmarg.
Payment & Cancellation Policy :-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Private 4 Nights Gulmarg and Pahalgam Tour
- USD 294 Per Person
- 4 Nights/ 5 DaysDuration
3 Nights Private Kashmir Tour with Gulmarg
- USD 232 Per Person
- 3 Nights/ 4 DaysDuration