This tour package lets you explore beautiful regions of Leh, Ladakh, and Pangong Lake. Explore the local markets and ancient monasteries offering panoramic views of mountain ranges. A prime adventure region amongst tourists, Ladakh is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and arid lands. Learn about the culture of the region and lose yourself in the scenic views of this beautiful destination.
- The captivating beauty of Leh and Ladakh along with snow-capped mountains, monasteries, motorable passes and lakes will leave you thrilled
- Explore the beautiful monasteries like the Shey Monastery, Thikey Monastery and Hemis Monastery and Stok Palace Museum
- A short trip to Alchi Monastery and beautiful Pangong Lake will take you away from the of life
- World’s Highest Motorable Pass, Khardung La Pass will give you an adrenaline pump
Day 1: Leh Arrival
You will be picked up at Leh Kushok Bakula Airport and transferred to the hotel. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and rest at the hotel to acclimatize to the weather in Leh. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and the sightseeing will begin. Ladakh is popular for beautiful monasteries and it reflects their architecture and culture. Visit Shey Monastery, which is famous for its ten meters high statue of Lord Buddha. Thiksey Monastery, located 18 km away from Leh, has an eye-catching architecture with 10 shrines in its 12 storied monastery. One of the ancient monasteries, Hemis Monastery is known for its beautiful architecture and collection of Buddhist antiques. Visit Stok Palace Museum, a Heritage Palace, which belongs to the royal family of Ladakh, showcasing artifacts, royal antiques and costumes. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: Leh – Excursion Alchi – Leh (59 Kms in 1 hrs.)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Alchi Monastery. It is recognized as one of the oldest monasteries, built by the Guru Rinchen Zangpo between 958 and 1055 AD. The architecture of Alchi Monastery is quite spectacular and has intricate carved paintings and statues of the Lord Buddha. There are two major temples in the monastery: Lakhang Soma and Lotsabha Lakhang. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: Leh – Khardongla Pass – Leh (40 kms in 1 hour Approx.)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Khardung La Pass, at 18360 ft, which is regarded as the World’s Highest Motorable Pass. It is considered one of the dangerous roads in the world and gives a thrilling experience. En route you will see mountains covered with sheets of snow and it makes the drive adventurous.
In the afternoon, you will be driven back towards your hotel in Leh. In the evening, you can explore the local market. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5: Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh (223 km in 4-5 hrs.)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Pangong Lake via the Chang La Pass, known as the third motorable highest road in the world. Famous for changing its colors, Pangong Lake is a beautiful and charming stretch of brackish water situated at a height of 4350 m, extending from India to China. Relax near the calm waters of the lake and capture the scenic views. You will be driven back towards your hotel in Leh. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 6: Leh Departure
You will be picked up from the hotel and dropped at the Leh Airport to board the scheduled flight for onward destination.
- All transfers, sightseeing including airport transfers using Non Air conditioned vehicle.
- 5 Nights accommodation at Hotel Lingzi Or Similar category at Leh.
- Daily buffet Breakfast at the hotel
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions, and activities as per the itinerary
- Local English Speaking Guide at Leh
- Permits Across Ladakh region
- 2 Mineral water bottles per person per day.
- All taxes, parking charges and driver allowance.
- Exclusions Visas Fee (if applicable)
- Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking)
- Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
- International flights to/from the start/end of the trip
Payment & Cancellation Policy :-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.