Ladakh is considered one of the most beautiful destinations in the Himalayas. Ladakh has been attracting tourists from all over the world. A perfect package of beauty and adventure, you get to explore the scenic valley, ancient monasteries, motorable passes and local life of Ladakh region. This thrilling trip to Leh and Ladakh lets you explore the beautiful Pangong Lake, Hemis Monastery and Nubra Valley and take back some amazing memories.
- A beautiful journey in picturesque locations like Leh, Ladakh, and Nubra Valley
- Experience a thrilling ride at the Khardung La Pass (18360 ft.), the World’s Highest Motorable Pass
- Visit beautiful monasteries like Namgyal Tsemo Monastery, Shey Monastery, Thiksay Monastery and Hemi Monastery
- Indulge in Bactrian camel safari on white sand dunes of Hunder village and Diskit village in Nubra Valley
- Explore picture-perfect villages like Sumur village & Panamik village
- Loosen up at the beautiful blue Pangong Lake, situated at a height of (14,500 ft.)and capture memories
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
You will be picked up at Leh Kushok Bakula Airport and transferred to the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and rest at the hotel to acclimatize to the weather in Leh. Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Leh Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and Leh sightseeing will begin. Visit the major attractions in Leh. Visit the Leh Palace (11,800 ft.), a former royal palace built by King Singge Namgyal that belonged to the Leh Kingdom and it is one of the major tourist attractions in Leh. You will be able to view the Stok Kangri Mountain and Ladakh Mountain range from this palace. Visit Namgyal Tsemo Monastery, a monastery situated near Leh Palace, which holds idol of Maitreya Buddha made of gold. Head towards the Shanti Stupa, a spectacular white-dome structure dedicated to Buddhism. Standing here, you will see panoramic views of the colorful surroundings of Leh city. Explore local Leh Market and go for shopping of popular items like Pashmina shawls, stoles, wool garments, Tibetan handicraft items, traditional Ladakhi jewelry. Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 3: Leh – Pangong – Overnight stay in camp
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Pangong Lake (14,500 ft.) via the Chang La Pass (17350 ft.), known as the third motorable highest road in the world. Famous for changing its colors, Pangong Lake is a beautiful and charming stretch of brackish water, extending from India to China. En route you will visit Shey Monastery, which is famous for its ten meters high statue of Lord Buddha. Stop at Thiksay Monastery, located 18 km away from Leh, has an eye-catching architecture with 10 shrines in its 12 storied monastery. Relax near the calm waters of the Pangong Lake and capture the scenic views. Dinner at Camp. Overnight stay at camps in Pangong.
Day 4: Pangong– Hemis Monastery – Sindhu Ghat - Leh
After breakfast, you will be driven back to Leh and Enroute you will visit Hemis Monastery, one of the largest and a famous monastery in Ladakh, also known for hosting an annual Hemis Festival. Visit Sindhu Ghat, one of the calmest river banks in Leh set in beautiful locations. In the evening, you can explore the local markets and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Leh – Nubra Valley (160 kms in 5 hrs.)
After breakfast, you will be transferred towards Nubra Valley (10,000 ft.) via Khardongla pass (18360 ft.), which is regarded as the World’s Highest Motorable Pass. En route you will see mountains covered with sheets of snow and it makes the drive adventurous. Nubra valley is situated on the other side of the Khardung La Pass and is an isolated valley offering views of Ladakh valley and snow-clad Karakoram ranges. On arrival at Diskit, the administrative centre of Nubra valley, visit Diskit Monastery, located above the floodplains of Shayok river. It is one of the oldest monasteries and you will find 100 ft. high Maitreya statue. You can explore the Diskit village and enjoy Bactrian camel safari on the white desert between Hunder village and Diskit village at your own cost. Return to the hotel and have Dinner. Overnight stay at Nubra Valley.
Day 6: Nubra Valley- Leh (160 km in 5 hrs.)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Samstanling Monastery, located in the Sumur valley region of Nubra Valley. It was founded by Lama Tsultim Nyima in 1841. Next, you will visit Panamik village, located near Sumur village. Panamik village attracts tourists from all over the world because of its Hot Sulphur Springs in the village. Return to hote. Overnight at Leh.
Day 7: Leh Airport
Early morning, you will be picked up from the hotel and dropped at the Leh Airport in an air-conditioned vehicle to board the scheduled flight for your further travels.
- All transfers, sightseeing including airport transfers using Non Air conditioned vehicle.
- 4 Nights accommodation at Hotel Lingzi Or Similar category at Leh, 1 Night at Whispering Waves Camp at Pangong and 1 Night at Mystic Meadows Camp at Nubra Valley.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Leh Hotel.
- Buffet Dinner during at Pangong & Nubra Valley stay.
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions, and activities as per the itinerary
- Local English Speaking Guide at Leh
- Permits Across Ladakh region
- 2 Mineral water bottles per person per day.
- All taxes, parking charges and driver allowance.
- Exclusions Visas Fee (if applicable)
- Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking)
- Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.