Private 8 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Camel Safari in Jaisalmer0
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Our representative will meet you and you will be transferred to the hotel in Delhi. You can explore the nearby surroundings in free time. Relax overnight in the hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Delhi will begin accompanied by your tour guide. Major tourist spots will be covered in Old and New Delhi and you will be driven past some major government buildings.
Visit Red Fort, also called Lal Qila, it was constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and it was the royal residence of the Mughal emperors for a long time. Built out of red-sandstone walls, Red Fort is an important building in Old Delhi and also a place where Indian Prime Minister delivers the Independence Day speech. Next, Stop at Jama Masjid, one of the largest Mosques in India, famous for its red sandstone and white marble structure, a place where Muslims offer Namaz. Visit India Gate, located near Rashtrapati Bhavan, is a war memorial built in honor the soldiers who died during World War I. Explore Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in Delhi famous for traditional Indian clothes and jewelry.
Next, you will visit the Humayun’s Tomb, built in the memory of Mughal Emperor Humayun is a significant structure designed in a blend of Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural style. Stop at Lotus Temple, which is the last Bahai temple and made up of pure white marble in the shape of a lotus. Later, visit Qutub Minar, a tower with a height of 72.5m built with sandstone, built by Qutbu’d Din Aibak in 1199 AD.
Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra by Road (200 kms / 4 hours)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Agra, check in at the hotel. In the afternoon, leave for sightseeing tour of Agra. Visit Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum, constructed by around 20,000 artisans and a huge team of architects led by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. It was built in the memory of the wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Next, visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. Spend the evening exploring surrounding at leisure.
Later return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur by Road (240 kms / 4 hours)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Jaipur in an air-conditioned vehicle. En route, we will stop at Fatehpur Sikhri. A fortified city built in the 16th century and shows a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture and is a famous attraction. On arrival in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. You can explore nearby places in Jaipur and relax overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Amber Fort, located at 11 Kms from the city. Amer Fort is a beautiful palace built by Raja Man Singh and depicts a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort.
In the afternoon, the city tour of Jaipur will begin. First stop at Hawa Mahal, one of the most famous tourist destinations built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The building is in the shape of a crown and is 5 storey. Next, stop at the City Palace, built by Sawai Jai Singh in the mix of Rajput, Mughal and European architectural style. Later, visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Jaipur – Jaisalmer by Flight (approx. 2 hrs.)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport in Jaipur to board a flight to Jaisalmer. On arrival in Jaisalmer, meet our representative at the airport and you will be transferred to the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. Spend rest of the day at leisure and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 7: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After the breakfast, leave for a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer. Visit Jaisalmer Fort, which is made up of sandstones and is located amidst sands of the Thar Desert. It is 250 feet tall and has 99 bastions, 92 out of which were built between 1633 and 1674. You will see that city’s one-fourth population still resides within the fort and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Within the fort, visit the Jain Temples situated in the Jaisalmer Fort, which has a great architectural heritage. These Jain Temples were built in 12th and 15th centuries and you will find carvings of human and animal figures in Dilwara style.
Next, explore the Havelis, first, visit Patwon Ki Haveli, now a museum, showcases various furniture, carvings, and artwork. It is a major tourist attraction and is a group of 5 havelis. It is the largest haveli in Jaisalmer and features many paintings and mirror works. Visit Salim Singh Ki Haveli, which has peculiar architecture and the room forms a peacock shape. It is located near the Jaisalmer fort and consists of 38 balconies with great designs.Stop at Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli; it has a magnificent architecture with elephant carvings on yellow stones and carved walls. The architecture of the haveli is a blend of Rajput architecture and Islamic art.
In the afternoon, you will be taken to the Thar Desert for a camel safari in the sand dunes. Sam Sand Dunes is a great desert dune site with 30-60 m tall sand dunes. Enjoy the camel safari sitting back on a camelback and see the desert life of people.
Return to the hotel in the evening and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 8: Jaisalmer – Delhi by Flight (approx. 2 hours)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport in Jaisalmer to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, you can continue your further travels.
Note: In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
- Accommodation with Breakfast at below mentioned / similar 4 star hotels -
- Delhi (2N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Maple Grand
- Jaipur (2N): Whispering Palms
- Jaisalmer (2N): Fort Rajwada
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at each hotel
- Flight Tickets for Jaipur - Jaisalmer in Economy Class
- Flight Tickets for Jaisalmer - Delhi in Economy Class
- Land Transportation by Air conditioned private car
- English speaking tour guide during sightseeigng tours
- All transfers and sightseeing tours on private basis
- Entrance Tickets to All Monuments during the trip
- Elephant or Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Camel Safari at Sam/Khuri Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer
- Bottled mineral water during road journeys and city tours
- All applicable taxes
- International Air Fare
- Meals other than specified
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- An enthralling eight-day trip to the Golden Triangle destinations- Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur followed by Golden City- Jaisalmer
- Embrace the architectural beauty of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra
- Explore Delhi and its major heritage monuments such as Red Fort, India Gate, Humayun’sTomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple
- Set your heart racing with an exciting camel safari in Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- Package price is subject to change in case of any air fare hike
- Supplement cost might be applicable during Fair or Festival dates and Xmas/New Year Period between 20 December to 10 January.
- In case if there are any infants traveling with you, there will be infant charges applicable in domestic flights which will be charged additionally.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday, we are flexible to adjust the timing of sightseeing if your Taj Mahal Tour is falling on Friday.