Private Abhaneri Step Well Baori Tour with Rajasthani Lunch1
Our representative will greet you in the morning at 9 AM and drive you towards the Abhaneri village for the Jaipur Abhaneri day tour. This village was discovered by Raja Chand who ruled Gurjar kingdom. This village is situated on Jaipur-Agra road and take 2 hours drive from Jaipur and famous for Temples and Baori.
This Trip to the mysterious step wells of Abhaneri Chand baoritells you about the purpose for which it was constructed. Baori has huge step wells constructed to serve the purpose of rainwater harvesting. They also served as a centre for communal gatherings. These Baori reflect the talent and extraordinary skill of local people.
‘Chand Baori’ is one of the famous Baori in Abhaneri village and is 13-storeys deep. It featured residence for royal families and a stage for performing folk art. Harshat Mata Temple devoted to the Goddess of happiness situated near Chand Baori. The temple attracts heavy pilgrim population throughout the year and washing hands and feet are compulsory prior going into the temple. After this, Same day Abhaneri chand baori tour, enjoy Rajasthani lunch at Local Restaurant.
We return to Jaipur after completing our Abhaneri Baori Tour. Our representative will drop you at your hotel.
- Sightseeing with accompany English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Baori.
- Jaipur to Abhaneri Transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- All taxes and service charges.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Private Abhaneri Step Well (Baori) tour from Jaipur.
- Explore the 13 storey deep Chand Baori.
- Have a delicious Rajasthani Lunch.
- Offer prayer to goddess of mirth and happiness.
- Acknowledge the structural brilliance of royal constructions.
- Best Actiivty in Jaipur.
- Taxi service from Jaipur to Abhaneri Step Well through air-conditioned car.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Christopher FishApril 01 2018
“Mind boggling history in this Stepwell�
we had an arranged stop at the Chand Baori, as I had read about it in a travel magazine and requested our Travel Guide have this included in the itinerary. Glad we did as it adds to the mystic and history of this wonderful country.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 30 Per Person
- 5-6 hrsDuration
- USD 110 Per Person
- 8 hoursDuration