Private Agra to Ranthambore Tour Package3
Day 1 – Agra – Ranthambore (D)
Our chauffeur will pick you up in the morning at the scheduled time from Agra hotel/Railway station and start the journey towards Ranthambore. After a 6-hour long road trip to Ranthambore, your ride will drop you at the Hotel in Ranthambore so you can freshen up and rest before starting the tour. Visit Surwal Lake to spend some peaceful time by the water and then explore the historic Ranthambore fort, built on a 700 feet hill top. Also visit other tourist attractions like Trintra Ganesh Temple, Jogi Mahal, and Raj Bagh Ruins. After a full day excursion return back to the hotel for a delectable dinner and overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 2 Ranthambore (B, D)
On the second day of your Ranthambore tour, wake up early in the morning for an exciting Jungle Safari in Ranthambore national park. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel between 6:00 to 6:30 AM and drop you at the entry gate where you can transfer in a jeep which will take you on a ride into the wilderness. After 3.5 hours of jungle safari, the driver will drop you back to the hotel for a nice breakfast spread and the entire day to relax and unwind. You can enjoy the in house cultural activities in the hotel.
Day 3 – Ranthambore - Agra (B)
After a filling breakfast, our driver will pick you up from the hotel to drive towards Agra. Our chauffeur will drop you at your desired destination in Agra that is a hotel/ Railways station. With this, your Private Agra to Ranthambore tour ends.
- Sight-seeing in Ranthambore accompanied by a professional English speaking tour guide.
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Ranthambore in 4-star category hotel.
- Breakfast and dinner both days in the hotel.
- Entry fee for Ranthambore fort.
- Shared jeep safari in Ranthambore national park
- Agra-Ranthambore-Agra private transfer.
- Mineral Water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments if any.
- Lunch or any other meal unless specified.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Admire the extensive construction of Ranthambore Fort
- Have an adventurous experience during the Ranthambore Jungle Safari
- Visit the historic Trinetra Ganesh Temple
- Spend some peaceful time by the Surwal Lake
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity – 01 Oct 17 – 30 Jun 18// 01 Oct 18 – 30 Dec 2020.
Note – Park will remain closed from 01 Jul – 30 Sep