This private tour Package to Ranthambore from Agra takes you to explore one of the oldest fort and the temple in Ranthambore along with Wildlife in Ranthambore National Park which was once hunted by the Kings of Jaipur.
- Explore the magnificent Ranthambore Fort.
- Transfer Service through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Enjoy Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Offer prayer in Trinetra Ganesha Temple.
- Experience the picturesque glance of the jungle and the lake from Raj Bagh ruins.
Day 1 – Agra – Ranthambore (D)
Early in the morning after breakfast, our chauffeur will pick you up from the waiting lobby of the Agra hotel/ Airport/Railway Station and drive you towards the Ranthambore for a Ranthambore tour package. After a drive of around 5-6 hours, you will be reached to your destination hotel in Ranthambore. After check-in and fresh-up, we will take you to visit the Surwal Lake ideal place for tranquillity and peace, Ranthambore Fort built by the Chauhan Rajput placed upon a 700 ft high hill, the Trinetra Ganesh Temple one of the oldest temples of Lord Ganesha in Rajasthan, Jogi Mahal, and Raj Bagh Ruins. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
Day 2 – Ranthambore (B, D)
Early in the morning at around 6-6:30 am, our driver will take you to the Ranthambore National Park for Ranthambore Jeep Safari.
This National Park is a treat for all wildlife lovers and photographers known as the territory of tigers. The Tigers of Ranthambore have their own glory and reputation, identify with their names like Machali, Romeo, Laila, etc. The Tigers of Ranthambore National Park are the most photograph friendly tigers in the world.
After enjoying the safari of around 3:30 hours, our driver will drop you back to the hotel for a palatable breakfast. Later, leisure the day for your own activity and resort activities like cultural music performance, folk dance, and puppet shows etc.
Day 3 – Ranthambore - Agra (B)
In the morning after breakfast, our chauffeur will drop you back to the Agra or Jaipur (as per your choice) hotel/ Airport/ Railway Station and with this, your private Agra to Ranthambore trip package ends here.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Ranthambore.
- Two Nights Hotel Accommodation in good 4 Stars categories Hotel
- 2 breakfast and 2 dinners in all Hotels.
- Entry Fee of Ranthambore Fort.
- Shared One Jeep Safari in Ranthambore.
- Agra – Ranthambore –Agra or Jaipur by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments if any.
- Lunch or any other meal unless specified.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity – 01 Oct 17 – 30 Jun 18// 01 Oct 18 – 30 Jun 19.
Note – Park will remain closed from 01 Jul – 30 Sep
An adventurous tripJune 18 2018
Ranthambore is great for sighting wild animals and spend a day at leisure in the jungle. A very nice trip organised by Indiator at decent rates. Thanks!
God trip by IndiatorFebruary 14 2018
Very decently organized trip and overall I had fun in spotting wild animals in the National Park. Would totally recommend Indiator for any kind of traveling in India. Thanks!
amazing Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National ParkNovember 27 2017
Ranthambore National Park was beyond my imagination, we seen agra but Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park was best one, finally we had glimpse of indian Tiger....