Private Amritsar Tour with Evening Indo Pak Beating Retreat Ceremony4
In the morning after breakfast, our driver with English speaking guide will pick you up around 09:00 AM from the hotel lobby and taking you for the Amritsar tour with evening Indo-Pak Beating Retreat Ceremony. This Amritsar tour initiates from visiting the Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib).
The Harmandir Sahib familiar as the "Golden Temple" a holy place of Sikh but, this divine place is open for the people of any caste, religion, creed or race. The gold layer surrounded on the upper portion of the temple and its shadow on the lake makes this place unique.
After Golden Temple, a chauffeur will take you to the Jalianwala Bagh, it is a garden and spectator of huge bloodbath held in 1919, responsible for the killing of around 1000 innocent, defenseless and unarmed Indians by British Brigadier General Reginald Dyer.
After the Jallianwala Bagh, enjoy shopping at Hall Bazaar and another local bazaar of Amritsar. You can buy handicrafts, ornaments, books, electronics, garments and many other things. Later, enjoy the delicious lunch at Local Restaurant of the town. Afterward, our driver will drop you to the hotel to refresh and relaxes. Then, around 3 PM, the driver again picks you from the hotel and drives you to the Wagah Border for Evening Indo – Pak parade ceremony.
Wagah Border is around 29 Km from the Amritsar city. On arrival, you would be taken to the foreigner gallery from where you can enjoy the parade comfortably (Note - Access to the gallery is permissible for foreign nationals only). The ceremony starts before sunset with the parade of Indian Border Security Force and Pakistani Rangers. The heavy border gates are opened by an infantryman, then soldiers from both the sides exchange glance of an immense inferno in their eyes, handshake with each other and start lowering the flag of their respective nation, the carefully folded flag carried to the camp. Then again a final glimpse and doors will close with the sound of the trumpet shows the end of the ceremony. The entire ceremony is enjoyed by every visitor with great zeal and calling out ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’, ‘Jai Hind’ and ‘Vande Matram’.
After the ceremony, the driver will drop you back to the hotel.
- Entry Fee of all Mentioned Monuments.
- Complementary 1 lunch.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- Excursion to Wagah Border.
- Services of English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Enjoy Evening, Indo- Pak parade Ceremony at Wagah Border.
- Admire the serenity and beauty of the Golden Temple.
- Experience the bitter images of the Jallianwala Bagh assassination.
- Enjoy shopping at the local market, learn how to shop, how to negotiate with the shopkeepers.
- Have a savory food in local restaurant.
- Transfer service from hotel for day excursion through an air-conditioned car.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Tatsiana YanchukSeptember 21 2019
Indulging in the spiritual eternity of the mesmerizing Golden Temple and getting along with the crazy enthusiasm at the Wagha Border ceremony was an ultimate experience. We booked a Private Amritsar Tour with Evening Indo Pak Beating Retreat Ceremony with Indiator and had a wonderful getaway from our busy lives.
SofiaSeptember 19 2019
Amazing Experience For Evening Ceremony
I recently booked a tour with Indiator to Amritsar! It was just a weekend getaway so a same day city tour seemed liked a good plan. The tour included a visit to Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, and Wagah Border to explore Amritsar. Indiator’s staff was great. The driver was experienced and even insightful. They steered us to all these historical places and I had a great time knowing about the rich culture of this city. The Indo-Pak Beating Retreat Ceremony filled me with patriotism and admiration towards the brave soldiers of our country. All these locations had such a unique vibe that I absolutely loved it. Overall, the tour was pretty smooth and fun so you should definitely try Indiator’s tour packages. They are really good.