Private Art and Theatre Tour at Kalakshetra with Lunch5
In the morning around 9:00 am, you will be picked by our driver along with a friendly guide from the hotel lobby for the kalakshetra Chennai Tour. Subsequently, they will drive you to the visit of Kalakshetra.
Kalakshetra Foundation is an artistic hub, spread over a vast space of almost 100 acres spruced up with trees, gardens, buildings, sea shore along with an aroma of art, dance, music, artwork and tradition in the air. Kalakshetra retained the time-honored values of Indian art & culture through their dance, music and craft work, exclusively, Gandharvaveda music and Bharatanatyam dance. We already Book Kalakshetra Art and Theatre Tour Online for you to avoid last time chaos.
Kalakshetra foundation provides various courses, training, and research work for their students in the campus. Kalakshetra holds the following institutes-
Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – This institute comprises courses related to dance, music, and fine arts.
Craft Centre at Kalakshetra – handloom weaving work, weave silk and cotton sarees, dyers and printer work.
Rukmini Devi Museum – showcased paintings, art objects, sculptures and other precious things of Rukmini Devi, a founder of Kalakshetra Foundation.
Koothambalam – a theater in Kalakshetra presents the dance, cultural events, festivals and more.
Besant Arundale Sr. Sec. School – balances between traditional and contemporary educational system.
Besant Theosophical High School – affiliated with Tamil Nadu board, provides free education to children.
After exploring the tremendous site of Kalakshetra Foundation, you will take to the local restaurant for delicious lunch and later, you will be dropped to the hotel.
- Sightseeing & Excursion as per itinerary.
- Entrance fee to Kalkakshetra Museum.
- Lunch at local restaurant in Chennai.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Transfer by Private AC Car.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
- Explore the crafts and the handloom weaving work.
- Take a glimpse of the artifacts in the Rukmini Devi Museum.
- Enjoy the excursion in the land of art, music and dance.
- Transfer Service from Chennai hotel to Kalakshetra.
Payment & Cancellation Policy.
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 07 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 03-06 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges
- Less than 3 days No refund.
Note:- Kalakshetra remains closed for visitors during second and fourth Saturdays of all months & All government holidays.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Private Full Day Visit to Auroville and Pondicherry with Lunch
- USD 48 Per Person
- 10- 11 HrsDuration
Private Day Excursion to Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram Caves and Temples Tour
- USD 42 Per Person
- 10-11 HrsDuration