Apart from being a famous modern centre, Bangkok is also known for its spiritual side, housing a plethora of religious shrines. This Bangkok temple tour is adorned with a tour to the three most famous places to visit in Bangkok, namely Wat Pho, Wat Traimit, and Wat Benchamabophit which will make this trip a soulful affair.
- Exploring the sacred sites of Bangkok
- Witness the largest Buddha sculpture in Bangkok
- The alluring sight of Golden Buddha
- The unparalleled beauty of majestic marble temple
Your tour will begin as we pick you up from the hotel in a private air-conditioned vehicle and take you on an exciting Bangkok sightseeing tour. Explore the three most popular temples of the city in a company of a tour guide. We will first move to Wat Pho which is a lavish temple complex most popular for the massive figure of the reclining Buddha. The idol is 46 meters long and 15 meters tall and a major tourist attraction.
The next destination on our Bangkok day tour is Wat Traimit which is another renowned temple in Bangkok and features the ravishing golden Buddha idol. It is the largest gold idol of the seated Buddha and is an impressive example of Thai art and culture.
We will then proceed to the last destination of our tour, which is the Wat Benchamabophit. Popularly known as the Marble Temple, the temple building and even the courtyard is made up of pristine Italian marble which adds to its striking beauty. Its multi-tiered roofs and gold carvings are a sight to behold.
After exploring these three magnificent temples, your Bangkok city tour will come to an end and we will drop you to your hotel.
- Pick up and Drop from the Hotel
- This tour is Private Basis Tour.
- Admissions Fees to all 3 Temples
- Transportation by private vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees, and optional tours, unless otherwise stated.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, 15% of travel cost.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Important Note:
Dress Code- There is a strict dress code for visiting the Grand Palace. The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is
Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men
must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no sleeveless tops). If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must
wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes,
bare shoulders, etc. It is also recommended to not wear bright colors.
You must provide your hotel details at time of booking. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the tour.