Varanasi Half Day City tour and Evening Aarti is the best pick to see the vitality of the spiritual city on the banks of the Ganga River. The city has a special mention in Hindu scriptures and is considered an auspicious place to pass away to the heavenly abode. Cover the city highlights visiting temples and Ghats followed by attending the world-famous evening Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedha Ghat.
- Tour the spiritual city with serene ghats and ornate temples
- Visit the Dashahshwamedha Ghat
- Attend the world-famous evening Ganga Aarti ceremony.
- A walk in the Benaras Hindu University, Asia largest residential university
The tour starts with your pick up at 2.00 pm from the hotel lobby. Board the chauffeur driven car and get ready for the exciting day.
Varanasi city is a pilgrimage site of Hindus located on the banks of the Ganga River. It is also referred to as the ‘City of Ghats’ for having numerous ghats (quays). The city is also known for boasting lots of temples emanating a spiritual aura. After the pick-up, you will be taken to BHU (Benaras Hindu University), the largest residential university in Asia. It is encircled by some of the famous temples, one of them is Monkey Temple. Enjoy the visit to Monkey Temple, Durga Temple and Bharat Mata Temple. After the city tour proceed for evening Ganga Aarti at the famous Dashaswamadh Ghat. See the priests doing aarti with a huge brass lamp and performing rituals. Immerse yourself in the godly environment with scented fragrance, ringing bells, singing hymns, chanting mantras and more. The Ganga River flowing by its side, makes the moment more powerful. After the enchanting Ganga Aarti you will be dropped back at the hotel.
- Service of English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water is provided.
- Facility of pick up and drop from the hotel.
- Relish dinner at Dolphin, a rooftop restaurant.
- Taxes and service charges applied
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.