Varanasi Half Day City tour and Evening Aarti is the best pick to see the vitality of the spiritual city on the banks of River Ganga. The city has a special mention in Hindu scriptures and is considered an auspicious place for religious and spiritual reasons. This tour will take you to sacred sites like the Monkey Temple, Durga Temple, and Bharat Mata Temple, and a visit to Banaras Hindu University, ending with the world-famous evening Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedha Ghat.
- Exploring serene ghats and ornate temples
- Witnessing world-renowned Ganga Aarti
- Visit Asia’s largest residential university- BHU
- Relish a flavorsome dinner at a rooftop restaurant
This Varanasi tour package will begin at 2.00 pm when our driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby and take you on an exciting Varanasi city tour.
The first stop of your sightseeing tour will be Banaras Hindu University (BHU), the largest residential university in Asia. It is surrounded by some of the famous temples like the Monkey Temple, Durga Temple and Bharat Mata Temple, all three of which you will visit during the tour.
After the city tour, we will proceed to the famous Dashaswamadh Ghat for evening Ganga Aarti. The tranquility of the spiritual vibe emerging out of scented fragrance, ringing bells, chanting of mantras will leave you mesmerized.
After the enchanting Ganga Aarti, we will head to a popular rooftop restaurant for dinner. Post that the tour will come to an end and we will drop you back to the hotel.
- Service of English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water is provided.
- Boat Ride
- Entry fee of temples.
- The facility of pick up and drop from the hotel.
- Dinner at a rooftop restaurant called Dolphin
- Taxes and service charges applied
- Arrival & departure from the Airport / Railway Station Is not included.
- Drinks and alcohol.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.