If you are a nature lover and love scenic beauty and water all around. Then come with us, we will take you to the huge remarkable water bodies Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Waterfalls in Hyderabad.
- Admire the Biggest masonry Nagarjuna dam.
- Visit the picturesque Ethipothala waterfalls.
- Explore the 3rd-century sacred relics of Lord Buddha.
In the morning after breakfast, between 7:30-8:00 AM our driver with an English speaking guide report you at the hotel lobby. After the pleasing met, you will drive to the India’s largest water dam named as the Nagarjuna Sagara Dam, situated at a distance of 166 Km from Hyderabad. After the journey of 3-4 hours, you will reach the destination point. You can also enjoy the beauty of the dam by steamboat rides which take you in the middle of the water. Apart from the outstanding glimpse of the world’s tallest dam, this place also has archaeological significance, it is a hub of Buddhism learnings and the teaching of peace.
Your next visit is to the Nagarjunakonda, a museum exhibits the Buddhist civilization from the 3rd century. You can reach here by boat ride, this museum is adorned with Buddha status, certain monastery complexes and stupa bases. After visiting back by boat and then you will drive for the lunch in local restaurant.
Subsequently, you will ferry to the enchanting Ethipothala Waterfalls, falls from the height of 21.3 meters. This waterfall is a blend of three water bodies, namely, Nakka Vague, Tummala Vague and Chandravanka Vague.
After waterfalls, you will drop back to the hotel.
- Service of Local English speaking Guide.
- Entry Ticket to Dam, Museum & waterfall.
- Hyderabad Hotel to Nagarjuna dam both ways by Private AC Car.
- One Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Mineral water during a tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Note:- Tour Might be cancelled if heavy rain or slipping in this area and you will get the full refund.
AwesomeJune 12 2018
I am still in awe of Nagarjuna Sagar Lake and Ethipothala Waterfalls. A definitely visit place. Highly recommend Indiator!
“Ethipothala Water Falls�April 03 2018
Great place to visit particularly since it's in transit from Nagarjuna Sagar Dam Lots of breeze will welcome you once you are close to the falls But the water is not perfect n just looks white while falling Else its dinky n green.