With Chunar fort tour embark on an excursion to places near Varanasi. Encircled by River Ganga on two sides, the fort is a living illustration of past historical events. Cover all the remarkable attraction in the fort complex and enjoy a 3-hour boat ride from Chunar Fort to Varanasi on the sacred Ganges. Sail on a comfortably cushioned rooftop boat and enjoy the scenery, while you devour scrumptious meals and snacks served on board.
- Marvel at the architecture of the grandeur structure.
- Delve into the beauty of inscriptions on the walls of the fort.
- Take delight in a boat ride on River Ganga.
- Witness the rural life along the bank of the Ganges.
It is an early morning tour that starts around 6:00 AM in the morning. Get picked up in a private air-conditioned car from the Varanasi hotel and proceed for the same day Chunnar fort tour. Located at a distance of 32 Km from Varanasi the fort is noted for its grandeur. Upon reaching start your tour with a hearty breakfast served in the restaurant near the entrance gate of the fort. Built under the leadership of King Vikramaditya the prime attractions of the fort complex include Samadhi of Bharthari, Sonwa Mandap, Bawan Khambon Ki Chhatri, and the residence of Warren Hastings.
Once you are done exploring the fort get ready for a boat ride to Varanasi in river Ganga. To make your 3-hour boat ride an interesting event the roof boat is adorned with flowers and garlands. While you cruise on the boat from Chunar Fort to Varanasi on the sacred Ganges witness the rural life of the villages. The rituals and ceremonies performed on the banks of river Ganga will keep you engaged. Also, relish the lunch and evening snacks served on board. Then continue sailing up to Varanasi to participate in the Evening Ganga Aarti performed at Dashashwamedh Ghat. After experiencing this magnificent Aarti, get dropped back to the hotel in Varanasi.
- Transfer and sightseeing by private air-conditioned car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all monuments.
- Boat ride on River Ganga
- Breakfast included
- Lunch and high tea in the evening
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Drinks and alcohol.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Wonderful experienceJune 25 2018
One of the best trips ever had. Wonderful, peaceful, mystical, everything you expect from India you will find in Varanasi on the Ganges.