Private Day Tour from Chunar to Varanasi Through Boat Ride1
It is an early morning tour that starts around 6:00 AM in the morning. Get picked up in a private air-conditioned car from the Varanasi hotel and proceed for the same day Chunnar fort tour. Located at a distance of 32 Km from Varanasi the fort is noted for its grandeur. Upon reaching start your tour with a hearty breakfast served in the restaurant near the entrance gate of the fort. Built under the leadership of King Vikramaditya the prime attractions of the fort complex include Samadhi of Bharthari, Sonwa Mandap, Bawan Khambon Ki Chhatri, and the residence of Warren Hastings.
Once you are done exploring the fort get ready for a boat ride to Varanasi in river Ganga. To make your 3-hour boat ride an interesting event the roof boat is adorned with flowers and garlands. While you cruise on the boat from Chunar Fort to Varanasi on the sacred Ganges witness the rural life of the villages. The rituals and ceremonies performed on the banks of river Ganga will keep you engaged. Also, relish the lunch and evening snacks served on board. Then continue sailing up to Varanasi to participate in the Evening Ganga Aarti performed at Dashashwamedh Ghat. After experiencing this magnificent Aarti, get dropped back to the hotel in Varanasi.
- Transfer and sightseeing by private air-conditioned car.
- Services of English speaking local tour guide.
- Entry fees of all monuments.
- Boat ride on River Ganga
- Breakfast included
- Lunch and high tea in the evening
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Drinks and alcohol.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Marvel at the architecture of the grandeur structure.
- Delve into the beauty of inscriptions on the walls of the fort.
- Take delight in a boat ride on River Ganga.
- Witness the rural life along the bank of the Ganges.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 28 Per Person
- 4 hoursDuration
- USD 15 Per Person
- 2-3 hrsDuration