Indiator takes you on a ride to the ancient city of Ayutthaya to give your Bangkok tour a blend of heritage and history. It is an exhilarating full-day city tour to Ayutthaya from Bangkok, where you can explore the ancient temple ruins and the wonderful summer palace of the Siamese royalty amidst the bright lush green gardens and breathtaking landscapes. Enjoy a blissful, long-tail boat ride around the city as you explore the estate. We provide you with ever so elating experience so you go back home with a bag full of pleasant memories.
- Take a tour of the enchanting summer palace.
- Explore the ruins of the ancient temples.
- Take a thrilling long-tail boat ride around the city.
- Visit the famous Buddhist temple with unique architecture.
In the morning our driver will pick you up from your Bangkok hotel and drive towards Ayutthaya. Avail a comfortable 1.5-hour-long ride and enjoy the passing landscapes. As you reach the city, your 4 hours long Ayutthaya city tour begins. Ayutthaya is a former imperial capital and a renowned UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit the flamboyant summer palace and explore the vast complex. Take a look at the mysterious Bodhi tree located in the ruins of the Wat Mahathat. This tree has a face of Buddha entwined in the roots.
Later, take a blissful boat-ride around the city in a long-tailed boat and explore the former princely estate from the outside. Capture the mesmerizing views of the island as you slowly ride with a setting sun in the background that paints the city golden. As the tour comes to an end, our chauffeur will drive you back to Bangkok and drop you at the hotel and bid you a farewell.
- Pick up and Drop from Bangkok Hotel
- This tour is Private Basis Tour.
- Private boat trip around the Ayutthaya Island
- Flexible tour for your private group
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees, and optional tours, unless otherwise stated.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Food and drinks.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, 15% of travel cost.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund. Important Note:-
You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation of the tour.