Private Excursion from Jaipur to Pushkar with Lunch2
At 8:00 am, Jaipur To Pushkar One Day Trip will begin. Our guide will receive you from the hotel in Jaipur. You would take a short drive of around 3 to 4 hours to reach Pushkar, one of the oldest cities of India.
On arrival visit the magnificent Brahma Temple, a beautiful temple made of marble which is adorned beautifully with silver coins. The special thing about this temple is that it is the world’s only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma. The red spire and the image of the swan are the symbols helping you identify the temple. The inner shrine houses chaturmukhi (four-faced) idol. The temple is guarded by a marble statue of the Sun God that stands strongly at the gate of the temple. The interesting part of this temple is that while all Gods are shown barefooted. Surya is wearing ancient boots.
After taking the blessings of Lord Brahma, head towards a local restaurant wherein you can entice your taste buds with delicious Indian cuisine. After this, move to the Pushkar Lake yet another attraction of the town. It has great spiritual relevance. It is said that the lake came into existence when Brahma dropped a lotus flower. Many pilgrims visit this lake to take a bath in the holy water of this lake. Amidst the religious scenes, head to the main bazaars of Pushkar for some shopping. Post this, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Jaipur.
- Air conditioned private car from Jaipur to Pushkar as per itinerary
- Local sightseeing in Pushkar
- English speaking local guide during Pushkar sightseeing.
- Lunch at local restaurant in Pushkar.
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monument.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore the marvel of Brahma temple.
- Indian cuisine at a local restaurant in Pushkar awaits you.
- Explore the vibrant market of Pushkar.
- Transportation by a private air conditioned car
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.