Private Full Day Agra City Tour with Sunrise Visit of Tajmahal17
You will be greeted by our driver and tour guide at 5:30 AM in your hotel lobby for your Agra city tour (you may also postpone the tour to 9 AM, in which case you will miss the sunrise view of the Taj Mahal). You will be picked up and taken to Taj Mahal which is a famous mausoleum known for its pure white marble and intricate details. The early morning view of the luminous Taj Mahal across the gleaming sun will be a treat to your eyes.
This will be followed by a trip to the Agra Fort- a colossal palace that was originally a military base of the Mughals and is a solid exemplar of their strong defense architecture. You will then be driven to Akbar’s Tomb and true to Akbar’s own all-inclusive religious beliefs, the tomb is also an amalgamation of various styles of Hindu, Islamic, and Buddhist architecture.
After enjoying a hearty meal at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the local markets to explore and shop. Later you will be driven back to your hotel and the tour will come to an end.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Sunrise Visit to Taj Mahal.
- Entry fee of Akbar’s Tomb and Agra Fort.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- All sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expenses arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- The magical sight of Taj Mahal at sunrise
- The grandeur of the massive Agra Fort
- Eponymous tomb of the heroic Emperor Akbar
- The colloquial vibe of the city streets
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Alex LawrenceAugust 14 2019
Even for someone who is a late riser like me, waking up early to get the sunrise view of Taj Mahal was absolutely worth it! It looks so beautiful in the morning Sun that I can't put it into words. As for Indiator, this was my 4th tour with them and as always, they are the best!
Annette lucasJanuary 15 2018
worth of money
I visited twice in two days, one morning visit and one at sunset. Stunning, beautiful, impressive, amazing. What more can anyone say that hasn't already been said or written. I can only urge anyone visiting Agra to visit this stunning wonder if the modern world whilst you still can. It's staggering beauty will leave you lost for words. Highly recommended an absolute must.
Jack GoughOctober 16 2017
Must See Atraction in Agra
Amazing structure. Go early in the day as it gets very busy after 11;00 a.m. Might be worth getting up to see the sunrise. You cannot take certain items inside so check the website or you'll get turned away. When you purchase your ticket for 500 INR, make sure that you go to the counter that gives foreigners a bottle of water and shoe covers. Otherwise your feet will be cold and wet on the marble.
Shelley HajduFebruary 14 2017
A must visit and the reason you go to Agra
Such a wonderful piece of arquitecture and history its worth the trip to?Agra.?Its a magical experience.......dont miss this place while travelling in India. Remember to get ther early in the morning so u can experience the changing color gemstones during sunrise
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 99 Per Person
- 8 hrsDuration
- USD 62 Per Person
- 8 HrsDuration