The iconic city of Agra houses a plethora of forts, tombs, and palaces whose splendor appeals to all the tourists that visit India from across the globe. This Agra tour package is an attractive means to visit the grand constructions such as the magnificent Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Akbar’s Tomb and explore the local shops and streets for an enthralling experience.
- The magical sight of Taj Mahal at sunrise
- The grandeur of the massive Agra Fort
- Eponymous tomb of the heroic Emperor Akbar
- The colloquial vibe of the city streets
You will be greeted by our driver and tour guide at 5:30 AM in your hotel lobby for your Agra city tour (you may also postpone the tour to 9 AM, in which case you will miss the sunrise view of the Taj Mahal). You will be picked up and taken to Taj Mahal which is a famous mausoleum known for its pure white marble and intricate details. The early morning view of the luminous Taj Mahal across the gleaming sun will be a treat to your eyes.
This will be followed by a trip to the Agra Fort- a colossal palace that was originally a military base of the Mughals and is a solid exemplar of their strong defense architecture. You will then be driven to Akbar’s Tomb and true to Akbar’s own all-inclusive religious beliefs, the tomb is also an amalgamation of various styles of Hindu, Islamic, and Buddhist architecture.
After enjoying a hearty meal at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the local markets to explore and shop. Later you will be driven back to your hotel and the tour will come to an end.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Sunrise Visit to Taj Mahal.
- Entry fee of Akbar’s Tomb and Agra Fort.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- All sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expenses arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Taj mahal in ?agra? if you visit india and didn't go to visit the taj mahal then you lost the opportunity to see indiaMay 28 2018
Brilliant service from start to finish. Any small issue is fixed within minutes.
worth of moneyJanuary 15 2018
I visited twice in two days, one morning visit and one at sunset. Stunning, beautiful, impressive, amazing. What more can anyone say that hasn't already been said or written. I can only urge anyone visiting Agra to visit this stunning wonder if the modern world whilst you still can. It's staggering beauty will leave you lost for words. Highly recommended an absolute must.
Must See Atraction in AgraOctober 16 2017
Amazing structure. Go early in the day as it gets very busy after 11;00 a.m. Might be worth getting up to see the sunrise. You cannot take certain items inside so check the website or you'll get turned away. When you purchase your ticket for 500 INR, make sure that you go to the counter that gives foreigners a bottle of water and shoe covers. Otherwise your feet will be cold and wet on the marble.
AGRA and the TAJ MAHALApril 10 2017
Great friendly service, very informative
A must visit and the reason you go to AgraFebruary 14 2017
Such a wonderful piece of arquitecture and history its worth the trip to?Agra.?Its a magical experience.......dont miss this place while travelling in India. Remember to get ther early in the morning so u can experience the changing color gemstones during sunrise