Private Full day Ajanta and Ellora Caves Sightseeing with Guide and Hotel Transfer0
At around 8 AM, you will be picked up from the airport / hotel in Aurangabad and will be transferred to the Ajanta Caves, it would be a journey of 100 kms in around 3 hrs. Ajanta Caves are one of the oldest UNESCO World Heritage Site and it is a set of 29 Buddhist caves beautifully treasured in the hills. There are beautiful paintings, carvings and paintings, the best example of Indian Art. This UNESCO Heritage Site also has huge pillars, Stupas & ceilings with carvings that are beautiful to watch. You will find Buddhist philosophy & religious teachings of the Buddha depicted through paintings & sculptures.
After exploring Ajanta caves, we will head towards the Ellora caves. The drive towards Ellora caves would be 95 Kms in around 2 hrs.
Ellora Caves are one of the largest rock-cut monastery temples and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is famous for monuments of Jainism, Buddhism & Hinduism and the Kailasha Temple, the artwork of monolithic single rock excavation. It has 12 Buddhist caves, 5 Jain temples and 17 Hindu temples.
After the sightseeing, you will be dropped at your hotel or airport in Aurangabad.
- Full day sightseeing tour with Private air conditined car
- English speaking tour guide for sightseeing tours
- Hotel or airport pick up and drop on private basis
- Entrance Fee to Ajanta Caves
- Entrance Fee to Ellora Caves
- All applicable taxes
- Any Air/Train Fare
- Hotel Accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- An insightful tour of fascinating Ajanta and Ellora Caves in Aurangabad, learn about the ancient life
- The elaborate paintings, murals, and carvings in the caves are breathtakingly beautiful
- Enjoy the architecture of ancient rock-cut temples in the caves, most beautiful Kailasa Temple in Ellora Caves
- A closer look at the ancient Indian culture and thousand year old history
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Ajanta Caves remain closed on every Monday, while Ellora Caves remain closed on every Tuesday.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 136 Per Person
- 1 night / 2 daysDuration
- USD 68 Per Person
- 6 to 7 hoursDuration