Private Full Day Amritsar Tour with Golden Temple Wagah Border and Dinner at Sadda Pind1
Amritsar City tour will start at around 09:00 am as our representative would pick you up from the hotel, airport and railway station. The tour starts with visiting the Golden Temple. It is the true Pride of Amritsar, just like Taj Mahal is of Agra. Look at the golden marvel, pray to God and take a dip in the Amrit Sarovar.
After filling your heart with peace and tranquility move to Jalianwala Bagh. Here see the attacks by British troops in which around 1,000 innocent people were killed. Post Jallianwala Bagh, enjoy lunch at the local restaurant.
After the lunch, head to Hall Bazaar and another local bazaar of the city. Here, buy handicrafts, ornaments, electronics and garments. In the afternoon, around 3:00 pm proceed towards the Wagah Border. Here, experience the patriotism of India. The celebration is full of patriotic songs. Followed by a parade of Indian Border Security Force and Pakistani Rangers. It ends with lowering of the flags. You can enjoy the complete ceremony from the foreigner gallery (Note - Access to the gallery is permissible for foreign nationals only).
After this, finally seep into the world of true Punjabi culture at Sadda Pind. It is a Punjabi village resort giving you the true feel of Punjab’s village. Here, see the women doing Gida, men doing Bhangra, Lassi (cold yoghurt drink) being churned out and the beautiful handicrafts of Punjab. In this colorful setup enjoy the makki di roti, sarson da saag and other delicacies of Punjab. With this, the Day Tour to Wagah Border and Sadda Pind Amritsar comes to an end. Post dinner, head back to the hotel.
- English speaking tour guide during the visits as per the itinerary
- Air conditioned car on a private basis with chauffeur
- Lunch at local city restaurant in Amritsar
- Traditional Punjabi Dinner at Sadda Pind village Resort
- Visit to the local markets for shopping
- Mineral water - 1 Bottle per person
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals other than specified
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances
- Explore Golden Temple, the pride of Amritsar.
- Participate in the Indo-Pak celebrations at Wagah Border.
- A local guide sharing interesting tales about the city.
- Relishing Punjabi cuisine at Sadda Pind.
- An air-conditioned cab driving you around the city.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.