Chandigarh is the first planned city of India designed by Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier. The beauty of the city is ravishing marked by serene lakes, sprawling gardens and compelling tourist attractions. Plan a trip by booking full day Chandigarh city tour package. Tour the city with an expert tour guide and enjoy the visit to the popular spots.
- An exemplary garden version of Best out of Waste, Rock Garden
- Visit to Asia’s largest garden, Zakir Husain Rose Garden
- See different flavours of India under one roof at the Dolls Museum
- Click majestic sunset view from Sukhna Lake
The full day Chandigarh city tour will start with your pick up from the hotel at 8 am. Board the air-conditioned car driven by a professional driver and get ready for the Chandigarh city tour. Our tour guide will join you at the first tourist spot – Rock Garden.
Rock Garden is popular for showcasing the creative decorative work made out of scrap by its founder, Nek Chand. Listen to the brief introduction about the creatively decorated garden and then take a tour discovering more interesting things inside.
Next, head to Dolls Museum, and see an impressive collection of dolls representing traditional attires of different culture from all over the world. It also has splendid stagings of famous childhood stories like Cindrella and Snow White in the form of dolls.
Then visit Rose Garden, the paradise for rose lovers loaded with innumerable varieties of roses. Established in 1967 and spread on an area of 30 acres, it is the largest garden in Asia. Besides roses, it also has plants and trees of medicinal value.
Pinjore Garden visit will introduce you to the majestic 17 th century garden exuding Mughal garden architecture. It is also recognized as Yadavindra Gardens, named after King of Patiala who restored the garden made by Aurangzeb. It is laid out in terrace form featuring Hawa Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Jal Mahal, Rang Mahal, fountains and an amphitheatre.
Head to final visit of the day tour to Sukhna Lake, an artificial lake fed by rain water. It is mostly visited by people to enjoy the spectacular sunset view and spend some time at peace.
Your Chandigarh city tour with a tour guide will hereby complete, and you will be dropped at your hotel in Chandigarh by 6.00 PM.
- Transportation using Air conditioned vehicle with driver
- Chandigarh Sightseeing tour as per Itinerary
- English speaking local Guide.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or Train fare.
- Any meals
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.