Private Full Day Hyderabad City Tour with Charminar Golkonda Fort Mosque and Museum2
Our driver with local English speaking guide reports you between 9:00-9:30 AM at the hotel waiting area, where you let you get ready for full day Hyderabad city tour. After pleasing meet & greet, they will proceed you for the Hyderabad city tour package.
Your first visit is to the oldest Golkonda Fort, originally a mud fort, built in 1143 later refurbish by other rulers. This magnificent fort is known for its huge and acoustic palaces, innovative water supply system and the Fateh Rahben gun and cannons.
After that, you will be taken to the Qutub Shahi Tombs, located at Ibrahim Bagh hardly a Kilometer away from the Banjara Darwaza of Golconda fort. This historical monument is built to bury the body of Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah and his heirs and family.
Afterwards, they will drive you to the oldest mosque in the city named as Mecca Masjid. At the era of the Qutb Shahi dynasty, arranged to dispatch bricks and soil from the major pilgrimage of Muslims, i.e. Mecca to build the central arch of the mosque. Later, this mosque was completed by Aurangzeb.
Subsequently, our guide and driver will drive you to the local restaurant, where you can enjoy the famous Hyderabad cuisine.
After Lunch, your next stop over is the Icon of Hyderabad called Charminar, recorded as the treasure of architectural and archaeological work with vast attraction including four minarets of 184 feet tall, four arches and the work of granite, mortar, limestone and pulverized marble.
Later, you will drive to the Salar Jung Museum exhibits a cluster of manuscripts, sculptures, carvings, artifacts, carpets, and furniture. Thenceforward, you will be taken to the Nizams of Hyderabad also known as the Chow Mohalla Palace recognized for a complex of four palaces built in the European and Mughal style of architecture. At the end of the day, our driver will drop you back to the Hotel.
- Service of Local English speaking Guide.
- Entry Fee of all mentioned monuments.
- Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Hotel Transfer & Sightseeing by Private AC Car.
- Mineral water during the tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Enjoy the majestic architect of world famous Charminar.
- Explore the history of the Golkonda Fort and Qutub Shahi Tombs.
- Take a glimpse of the beautiful Mecca Masjid.
- Explore the ancient art and culture at the Salar Jung Museum.
- Reveal the beauty of the Chow Mohalla Palace.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
• Monuments order can be changed as per your Hotel’s location.
• Golkonda Fort will be closed on every Monday.
zubinMarch 01 2018
Full day Hyderabad City Tour
We have taken the Hyderabad entire day city visit. It has secured all the imperative points of interest and attractions in Hyderabad. As we needed to circumvent Hyderabad in one day this worked out to be the best choice without much bother. The Starting from Charminar visit finished in Golconda fortification and the gathering delighted in exceptionally well.
Monica NadallSeptember 01 2017
Turned out to be a great trip
Indiator's Hyderabad City tour package is great and covers all the major sights. I was happy to see the Charminar and Salar Jung Museum. The driver and the tour guide seemed so well-learned and shared every knowledge they had about the place. Thanks Indiator!
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 79 Per Person
- 8-9 hrsDuration
- USD 175 Per Person
- 1 Night and 2 daysDuration