Private Full Day Tajmahal Tour5
Our representatives will pick you up from the Agra Hotel lobby around 06:00 and take you on the much-awaited Agra city tour. The tour will begin with a mesmerizing visit to the Taj Mahal as the sun rises over the splendid monument. The Taj Mahal is exceedingly admired due to its incredible architecture, spectacular beauty, and of course, the love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal that resides within its glorious walls.
After the memorable trip to Taj Mahal, you will be dropped back for a tempting breakfast and after a leisurely break, you will be taken for an absorbing visit to Agra Fort. Agra Fort is a grand structure which was used by the Mughals as their residence and treasure house. Thereafter, you will be taken to Akbar’s Tomb, which is known for its marvelous architecture, adorned with matchless marble, carvings, paintings, and ornamental work. After visiting the tomb, we will take you to a local restaurant where you can relish on a flavorsome lunch at your own expense.
Post lunch, our chauffeur will take you to the famous marble factory and handicraft shops wherein you can engage in an informative sightseeing spree and even buy some handicrafts as souvenirs of a memorable trip.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel or airport.
- Sightseeing with a well-trained English speaking tour guide
- Complete sightseeing in private air-conditioned car
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Air/ Train fare
- Monument entrance charges
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight
cancellation or delay.
- Breathtakingly beautiful Taj Mahal.
- Indispensable presence of the Mughal dynasty in the edifices.
- Exposure to the local culture with a shopping interlude.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Linda PatzelDecember 25 2017
Best in Agra
Knew a lot about the city and history of india. Really felt safe in his hands. I toured Agra, its cheap to travel in India and coming from Sydney I was happy to pay his fares to stay with me for the entire tour. He is cooperative and you can trust him.