Private Full day Trip to Dudhsagar Falls with Lunch and Spice Plantation1
Dudhsagar Waterfall Trip will start at morning 8:00 am when an air-conditioned car will receive from your hotel. Enjoy your interesting route taking you to the Dudhsagar waterfalls. Here you can enjoy a small picnic with your loved ones. Also, a fun-filled dive in a clear water is a great thing for you to do. In case you want to catch the glimpse of the waterfall from the above, then you may take a short but tough hike through the forest. Post this, you will be taken to the Spice Plantation village wherein you can explore the traditional farming methods and a wide variety of interesting plants. The trip will end with home cooked Goan cuisine lunch. Now, drive back to your hotel by a private car.
- Services of a local English speaking local tour guide
- Transportation by an Air conditioned car on a private basis
- Mahindra Jeep inside the national park for pick up and drop to the waterfalls
- Entry fee to local plantation tour
- Goan buffet lunch
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- The exhilarating experience of visiting Dhudhsagar falls.
- A fun picnic spot for a good time with your loved ones.
- Experience a fun-filled dive into the clear waters.
- A visit to a spice village learning the traditional methods of farming.
- Enjoy the home cooked Goan cuisine lunch.
- Wear decent casuals (Casuals/T-shirts)
- Kids are allowed.
- Not meant for tourist with spine related cases.
- First aid kit will be available.
- No Internet access.
- No Alcohol allowed.
- Carry your sun tan, mosquito repellent, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- It’s a plastic free zone.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.