If you are a nature lover, then this One day trip to Dudhsagar Falls is a sure shot thing for you. A beautiful picture of yours at Dudhsagar Falls will be a memorable moment of your experience in Goa. The sight of the gorgeous Dudhsagar waterfall located within the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife sanctuary will take your heart away. A local English speaking tour guide will assist you narrating you a legendary tale that tells you the reason behind the name of the waterfall and would give other such interesting insights. Post this, the next part of the tour will take you to a plantation village wherein you would explore a wide variety of spices, tropical fruits and medicinal herbs.
- The exhilarating experience of visiting Dhudhsagar falls.
- A fun picnic spot for a good time with your loved ones.
- Experience a fun-filled dive into the clear waters.
- A visit to a spice village learning the traditional methods of farming.
- Enjoy the home cooked Goan cuisine lunch.
Dudhsagar Waterfall Trip will start at morning 8:00 am when an air-conditioned car will receive from your hotel. Enjoy your interesting route taking you to the Dudhsagar waterfalls. Here you can enjoy a small picnic with your loved ones. Also, a fun-filled dive in a clear water is a great thing for you to do. In case you want to catch the glimpse of the waterfall from the above, then you may take a short but tough hike through the forest. Post this, you will be taken to the Spice Plantation village wherein you can explore the traditional farming methods and a wide variety of interesting plants. The trip will end with home cooked Goan cuisine lunch. Now, drive back to your hotel by a private car.
- Services of a local English speaking local tour guide
- Transportation by an Air conditioned car on a private basis
- Mahindra Jeep inside the national park for pick up and drop to the waterfalls
- Entry fee to local plantation tour
- Goan buffet lunch
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Wear decent casuals (Casuals/T-shirts)
- Kids are allowed.
- Not meant for tourist with spine related cases.
- First aid kit will be available.
- No Internet access.
- No Alcohol allowed.
- Carry your sun tan, mosquito repellent, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- It’s a plastic free zone.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Beautiful views and good tourMay 22 2018
Dudhsagar Falls are amazing and I loved the Spice Plantation tour in Goa. Indiator did the arrangements very well and the cab driver was a nice one.