Private Full Day Udaipur Tour with Boat Ride and Lunch4
In the morning after breakfast, at 09:00 AM our driver along with our experienced English speaking guide will take you for the Full Day Udaipur tour package.
Your first visit is towards the City Palace, the most visiting historical monument visited by sightseer. This Majestic Palace has gigantic complex consists of several enchanting buildings constructed in Rajasthani and Mughal style of architecture. Some of them are Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, an armory, a museum depicts royal costumes and other antiquities of that era, Ruby Palace, Dilkusha Mahal and much more.
Thereafter, the cabbie will drive you to the Shree Jagdish Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the shrine is carved out from the single piece of black stone, this four-armed image of Lord Vishnu is encircled by the four more shrines namely, Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva, Sun God and the Goddess Shakti. The temple is remarkable for its magnetizing carving and artwork on the walls, pillars and the ceiling of the temple.
Afterward, our next move is towards the Saheliyon Ki Bari also named as the Garden of Maids, enriched with green gardens, trees & flowers, fountains and the most attractive lily pond. This place tells about the life of the ladies of that era.
Later, we will drive you to the best local restaurant for the palatable food. After lunch, this same day Udaipur tour package will take you to the Lake Pichola.
At the Lake Pichola, you will enjoy the boat ride along with relish the charm of the scenic beauty includes hills, Island patches like Lake Palace, Dudh Talai, and Jag Mandir Palace.
After enjoying the ferry ride, you will be dropped back to the hotel and with this, your private day tour from Udaipur ends here.
- Service of Local English speaking Tour guide.
- Entry Fee of City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari & Temple.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Shared Boat ride at Lake Pichola.
- All transfer and city tour by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Appreciate the serenity of the City of Lakes.
- Admire the Boat ride at Lake Pichola.
- Explore the monuments and their historical significances.
- Relish tempting dinner at Local Restaurant.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.