Private Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore12
Day 1 – New Delhi (D)
Between 8:00 -11 am pick up from Airport or Delhi Hotel and check in to Hotel later, our chauffeur along with expert local guide will pick you up from the hotel and takes you for a day trip to Delhi start from the Red Fort used as the political center of the Mughal dynasty. Then, we move to the India Gate, an archway constructed in the reminiscence of soldiers who died in the First World War. Next move is towards the outside view of the Parliament House and the President House (Rashtrapati Bhawan).
After that, we will take you to, Lotus temple and Qutub Minar. After that, our driver will drop you back to the Hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 2, New Delhi – Agra (B, D)
Early in the morning after breakfast, our driver will pick you up at08:00 am from your Delhi hotel and drive you to the Agra for Delhi to Agra day tour.
On arrival at Agra, after check-in and freshening up, our expert guide will join you for your Agra visit starts from visiting the globally famous Taj Mahal highly praised for their fascinating architecture, panoramic view and incredible carvings.
After that, we will take you for a delicious lunch (own expense). After Lunch, we will drive to visit the Agra Fort a treasure house of Mughals. After that, the guide will take you to visit the Marble factory & some famous shops only if you want to do shopping.
Later, you will be a drop back to the hotel and enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 – Agra – Ranthambore (B, D)
Early in the morning after breakfast and check out, our chauffeur will take you to Ranthambore for your Ranthambore tour package. After a drive of around 7 hours, you will reach to your destination hotel spend an evening in your own activities at the resort after dinner get retired for the night in the hotel.
Day 4 – Ranthambore (B,D)
Early in the morning at around 6-6:30 am, our chauffeur will drop you to the Ranthambore National Park from where you hop into the Jeep Safari to Ranthambore National Park. After completing the safari, a driver will again drop you back to the hotel for breakfast and freshen-up. After that, we will take you to visit the Ranthambore Fort, Ganesha temple and other attractions of the town. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for a palatable dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 – Ranthambore – Jaipur (B, D)
Early in the morning after breakfast, our chauffeur will drive you towards the Jaipur. After completing a journey time of around 4-5 hours you’ll reach to your destination hotel. After check-in and freshen up, our driver will take you to the visit to Birla Temple and drop you back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6 – Jaipur (B)
In the morning after breakfast and check out from the hotel, our driver along with the expert local guide will take you to the Amber Fort where you will enjoy an elephant ride here in Amber Fort. The next move is towards the Jal Mahal, placed in a midst of a Man Sagar lake. Here, you can have fun on Camel Ride.
Afterward, we will take you to visit the Hawa Mahal, and City Palace preserved a rich assemblage of weapons, dresses, artifacts and jewelry of that era.
Finally, we will drive you back to the Delhi hotel or airport and with this, your private Golden Triangle tour package with Ranthambore comes to an end.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur.
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3 - 4 Stars categories Hotels. (1 Night in Delhi, 1 Night in Agra , 2 Night in Ranthambore & 1 Night in Jaipur ) with Dinner.
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple.
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort.
- Entry Fee of Jaipur Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace.
- Delhi - Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur - Delhi by Private air condition Car or minivan.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort Jaipur.(Subject to Operational)
- One Shared Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Bottled Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Lunch or any other Meal unless specified.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Praise the beauty and archaic work of the Taj Mahal.
- Know more about the Mughal Dynasty by an expert guide.
- Explore the robustly built Red Fort of Agra and Delhi.
- Enjoy the Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Have fun on Elephant Ride at Amer Fort.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Jal Mahal.
- If your first-day tour date on Monday in Delhi, then you visit “Humayun's Tomb” instead of Red Fort, Fort closed on every Monday. Lotus Temple also closed on Monday but we shall arrange the outside visit of Lotus temple in case your tour on Monday.
- Monuments order can be before or after.
Cancellation Policy -
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29 -15 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 14-09 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
CharlesOctober 21 2019
On a trip to Jaipur, Delhi, Agra we were really impressed with the service offered by Indiator. We booked Golden triangle tour with Ranthambore and the driver assigned for our transfers was quite knowledgeable. I am looking forward to more holidays planned with you.
WilliamOctober 20 2019
Our group of friends decided to visit the most royal cities of India and we booked golden triangle with Ranthambore from Indiator. It was a six-day tour and not a single day did we felt that there was any shortcoming in the planned tour. Credit goes to Indiator.
ElliOctober 20 2019
I am thankful to Indiator for organizing our six days golden triangle tour. I am also quite impressed with the service of tour guide who was assigned for the trip. In his company the trip became more interesting as I learned about the lives of raja and maharajas. What a fantastic time it was.
kyalaOctober 20 2019
Great Arrangements Made by Indiator
I along with my husband got to visit some remarkable places in India that I can not thank enough Indiator to organize it for us. With my hubby, I got to spend some memorable moments at the famous monuments of Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur, and a jeep safari in Ranthambore was thrilling.
StephenJune 19 2018
A Trip to Rembeber
The heritage, lifestyle, and culture of India have always excited me. I loved the places covered in this tour. My personal favorite was Ranthambore National Park. Apart from the places, the guide took all the hassle showing us the best places to eat.
SynthiaFebruary 21 2018
golden triangle experience with ranthambore
my journey starts from Delhi, we saw Delhi, Agra's Tajmahal, Jaipur's Jal mahal and we like al these locations but one location we like most is Ranthambore. what a wildlife sanctuary we had a lot of fun there and enjoyed our tour with our tour guide. thankyou Indiator for providing such an exemplary service
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
6 days Private Agra Jaipur and Ranthambore Tour
- USD 728 Per Person
- 5 Nights/ 6 DaysDuration
Bandhavgarh and Kanha Jungle Safari Tour with Temples of Khajuraho
- USD 1346 Per Person
- 7 nights / 8 daysDuration