Private Half day Shilpgram Tour0
At 9:00 am in the morning, our tour guide will meet you at the hotel’s gate. From there, an air-conditioned private car will drive you to Shilpgram Crafts Mela Udaipur. The colorful world of embroideries, mirror works, handicrafts and woven cloths await you at this beautiful craft village of Udaipur. You will also provided with a local English speaking tour guide who will explain and help you understand the different elements related to the crafts village. Here you will see a beautiful blend of rural and urban artists that comes together to sell-off their creations for the masses. After the wonderful tour of this village of colors, love and folk art, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Udaipur.
- Services of an English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Monument entrance charges
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- The colorful world of Shilpgram Crafts Mela Udaipur.
- Great learning for children with workshops on arts, crafts, theatre and music.
- A local English speaking tour guide.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned private cab.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
USD 17View Pricing Guide
Book This Tour
Customize & Get Quote
Similar Tour Options
Explore the magnificent temples of Eklingji and Nagda
- USD 15 Per Person
- 4 hoursDuration
Half-Day Excursion of Ranakpur Jain Temple Seven Wonders of India
- USD 40 Per Person
- 5 -6 HrsDuration