Private Jaipur Tour with Cooking Session and Lunch with Local Family1
Jaipur City Tour with Cooking Class will start at 8:00 am. You will be received from the hotel. From here drive first towards the Amber Fort. On your way, take a look at the city’s local happenings. After stepping down from the car have a glimpse of the Amber Fort. Now, enter into a new colorful world of Rajasthani culture, tourists taking photographs in different poses and elephants ride going all around. In this cheerful set up, take the elephant ride up the hill to the fort’s main entrance. Visit the Jai Mandir temple inside the fort and enjoy the look at Jaipur city from the fort. Also, enjoy the reflection of the fort in the lake surrounding it. After capturing these spectacular views in your camera. Head towards Jal Mahal, a Rajput style water palace in the Man Sarobar Lake of Jaipur. Relax, enjoy and click photos while taking a view of this beautiful Jal Mahal (Inside visit to Jal Mahal is not permissible).
Post this, drive to enjoy the charms of Jaipur’s Hawa Mahal. The historic monument is the result of the fruits of the vision of Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Here explore the blend of two different architectural styles-Hindu Rajput plus the Islamic Mughal architecture. Also, learn more about the Rajputs way of living by visiting this historical place.
The next destination on the list is the City Palace. Enjoy the courtyards, gateways and gardens of this palace. Explore the wide collection of art, carpets and old weapons at this Palace.
Post this, head towards a local family home in Jaipur where you will have a chance to meet the local family and spend some time with them. After some chit chat, time is to learn about the delicious Rajasthani food. Your host would explain all about the ingredients and recipes, and you can take part in this interactive cooking session. This will be followed by a lunch with the family. Later, you will be driven back to your hotel in Jaipur.
- Private Air conditioned car for full day as per itinerary
- Visit to Amber Fort with an elephant (Subject to Operational)
- Visit of City Palace Complex
- Drive Past Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal
- English speaking local guide during the sightseeing
- Entrance fee for Amber Fort
- Entrance fee for City Palace
- Interactive Cooking sesssion
- Lunch with local family
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monument
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Explore the wonderful architectures of Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and the City Palace.
- Enjoy an elephant safari at the ramparts of Amber Fort.
- Chance to meet a local family on this Jaipur Cooking Classes Tour.
- Learn the art of cooking delicious Rajasthani food.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 30 Per Person
- 5-6 hrsDuration
- USD 40 Per Person
- 3-4 hrsDuration