Private Jaisalmer City Tour with Camel Safari in Desert4
At 0800- 1000 AM, You will be picked up by the guide from the hotel and the Jaisalmer city tour will begin with a first stop at the Jaisalmer Fort. It is made up of sandstones and is located amidst sands of the Thar Desert. It is 250 feet tall and has 99 bastions, 92 out of which were built between 1633 and 1674. You will see that city’s one-fourth population still resides within the fort and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Within the fort, visit the Jain Temples situated in the Jaisalmer Fort, which has a great architectural heritage. These Jain Temples were built in 12th and 15th centuries and you will find carvings of human and animal figures in Dilwara style. Visit the Laxminath Temple, which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi and is situated in the fort.
Later, continue visit to Patwon ki Haveli, now a museum, showcases various furniture, carvings, and artwork. It is a major tourist attraction and is a group of 5 Havelis. It is the largest Haveli in Jaisalmer and features many paintings and mirror works.
Next, stop at Salim Singh Ki Haveli, which has peculiar architecture and the room forms a peacock shape. It is located near the Jaisalmer fort and consists of 38 balconies with great designs.
Stop at Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli, it has a magnificent architecture with elephant carvings on yellow stones and carved walls. The architecture of the Haveli is a blend of Rajput architecture and Islamic art.
Later, we will stop at Gadisagar Lake Tank, which is a water conservation tank built in 1400 AD and you can enjoy bird watching here.
In the evening, visit the Sam Sand Dunes, which is a desert dune site and you can enjoy the desert safari on camels along with the sunset. Camel safari lets you drive through the scenic beauty of deserts and you can enjoy along the slopes of the desert. Explore the troughs and crests of sand dunes while sitting on a camelback. Watch the sunset sitting on a camelback and get to see the desert life.
You will be dropped back to the hotel/airport after the camel ride.
- Transport using Air-conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking local Guide during the sightseeing
- Monument entrance fees
- Camel Ride in Sam Sand Dunes
- Mineral water.
- All taxes, parking and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except inclusions
- Experience the popular hospitality, art and architecture and Rajasthani culture
- Visit the World Heritage Site, Jaisalmer Fort with an impressive style of architecture
- Get mesmerized with the different types of Haveli made using yellow sandstones
- Explore the narrow streets of the old city with magnificent Havelis and desert mystery
- Experience camel safari and amazing sunset on the horizon in Sam Sand Dunes
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- 50% Payment require at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.